Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winta Ball

I'm still a little mad about what the guys did ,but happy they did it too. Last night was the Winter Ball!(: Bryce was back in where ever so Steve offered to take me! I kinda laughed at the thought of goin with him ,but we're friends so it's cool. I called Jamie. no answer....I tried a couple more times. Still nothing. So I went over to her house and started banging on the door. "JAMIE!! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!"...that went on for about 20 minutes. "Eyy kid" Blair said. "Hey!" I said walking in & goin up to Jamie's room. "Go away.." "Nahh!! I'll stay!" I perked up throwing my dress shoes & other shit I had on her bed. She did her...mad frowny face thing. "Get ya damn dress out & get ready! Guys are comin at 5!" We got ready did our makeup ,hair ,all the stuff to get ready for a dancy thing. :P I heard knocking on the door. Me & James opended it and Steve was fixing Austin's tie...Austin shot me a "stfu" look...and I just walked out the door with Steve laughing. We met them at the school about an hour later. With Pony, Raine, Johnny ,and Angela. We went in. Danced had a fun time. James won homecomin court...Queen or whatever. At some point we all changed dancing partners. I was with Austin, James was with Pony, Steve was with Angela, & Johnny was with Raine. I was kinda impressed...Austins acctually a good dancer. Unlike Pony....steps on your feet everytime. Poor Jamie :P Yea that's pretty much it for the dance. I think people were havin sex idk..it was crazy. The rest of the night was fun. lol :P

Mmmmkayy!! So when Steve dropped me off at home I saw someone standing on my poorch. I ran up and tapped them on the shoulder. "Hey..uh who are you?" They turned around & it was Bryce! :D I gave him a big hug and kiss, unlocked the door & went inside. What are you doing here?! "How'd you get here?! How did you find..." he laughed. "I heard you talkin about tulsa. Ya know when you were back in Denver?" "ohhh...well I'm glad your here!!" We went back to my room & I changed out of my dress into shorts and a t-shirt then layed down next to him. We immediatley started makin out. :P haha. He started to put his hand up my shirt but I stopped him. "Come on baby...just have fun" he smirked and kept kissin me. Part of me wanted to "have fun" but another part was tellin me to just.....not? I pushed him off of me and told him he needed to leave. I tried pushin him out of my room but couldn't he got in and locked it & pushed me on the bed & started taking my close off. I screamed and tried getting away ,but he was too strong :S. Ya'll know what happens next :P He left & said "Seeya later baby ;)" I just layed on my bed crying...I didn't want to call anyone or see anybody. I felt embarrased.

So what do ya do when shit happens? Ya get into more shit that you thinks good for you. I walked over to the bar. I sat down & layed my head on the table. Tim came over "Hey kid" I looked up at him and layed my head back down. "god what's got you greaser kids all fucked up now a days!?" "Would you shtut up and go away? I'm not in the fuckin mood Tim.." "I was jokin..what's wrong?" I wasn't gonna tell him....I didn't want to and I don't even know him that well. "just stuff :/" "Haha ok..talk to ya later" I looked back at him as he started to walk away. "Tim!" "yea man whats up?" "Watcha got in your pocket?" I knew what it was...just was stupid then and asked. "you don't want this kid it'll mess up your life" "Life's already messed up..can I have it?" "Sure kid 30 bucks" I gave him 25...he delt with it. I went to the park and sat on one of the swings. I rolled a joint. I saw Kyle do it 947984778947 times...so it seemed pretty easy...& it was. I was off my fuckin rocker by the time half the bag was gone. I stumbled around some. Someone called my name. It was Austin. I must've said some pretty messed up shit to him. "Brooke what did you do.......?" I was slurrin my words big time. "Gimme that Brook" "NO!" I pushed him..."Do you wann a be messed up like I am?"...."I'm not your just you...and I'm just me." I smiled. "No....I screw'd up my life....you got things goin for ya don't wanna mess it up.." "toooo late hun!" Then he started talking about how bad they were blah blah blah...he some how conviced me to give them to him. I almost collapsed ,but he caught me. "Come on I'm takin you to get some hlep. Need me to carry you or will ya be fine?" "I'm fine" I took one step and fell to the ground. "I'm sure you are" He said sarcastically as he picked me up. I layed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes "We're almost there don't give in.." I started breathin really heavy. "Can I get a doctor over here!!??" I heard Austin yell. It woke me up and gave me a serge of pain through my head. He stood me up when the doctor came over and I backed up behind him. "Brooke I'll be here when they let you out...they'll take care of you I promise.." I looked up at him with a scared look. "oh..ok.." the doctor took me back...put a gas mask on me and I didn't remember a thing. I have to stay here a couple days -.- just cause doctors are stupid and assholes. I got stuck with Tina...that fuckin nurse...-.- Austin came back to the room..."how ya doin." "ehh...I'm doin.." He laughed..."don't scare me like that again..ok? I don't want you getting hurt." "Thanks Austin for everything.." "No problem Brooks" He smiled...then I fell asleep and that was that. :P

Brooks..

31 comments:

  1. But im not going to lecture you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldnt wanna lose my girl :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im listening to music and everytime i comment it refreshes ur blog and ur playlist switches too -.- it wont shut up

    ReplyDelete
  4. what if someone else comments while im commenting :O that would ruin my streak

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have some wierd music on your playlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you need to get out of that hospital so we can have our girls night like planned :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. did i forget to mention what we're gonna do to brystard's face?

    ReplyDelete
  8. well you'll find out soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. and is it wrong of me to blame tim for sellin you those drugs?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i still wanna blame him but it would be wrong and all that.....:/

    ReplyDelete
  11. anyways im done raping ur blog...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anytime brook I'm there. And when I'm done with Bryce, he'll be lucky if he can get outta bedbefore Christmas..... 2025 :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTF u shoulda screamed louder. How come u couldn't push him off?? Do u need to start working out with me??

    ReplyDelete
  14. jamie thank for not lecturing me :P im tryin to get better..and it's ok to blame tim he's the one who gave it to me :P

    Austin thanks

    Dallas~one nobody was home so it wouldn't of helped if i screamed louder...two it's me im weak :P and three...yea probably :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joints r some prettyfucked up shit. But i learned Be drunked first. Or well i did that man....dimitri slaped me a few haha anyways. Ima come to the hospital and hang with u :) mhmm kay?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You guys are both retards. You AND my brother. YOU for taking that SHIT! And my brother selling that to a 15 year old girl. What has this world come to?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's Amy, not Tina. I don't know where to start so I'll just be glad that you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  18. whatever amy tina she's still a huge bitch(:

    ReplyDelete
  19. and angela to answer your questin...this world has come to drugs...sex and drugs...or in my case rape :S

    ReplyDelete
  20. uhhhh, i sorta read it, more or less i skimmed and scanned :). anywho, bryce sounds like a douchie douche. isn't that like..rape? i think so. wait, i just saw brooks comment, it is rape. :o. now, i am going to babble on about random things, and hope you accept it as a reasonable comment. eh, nevermind about the babbling part, idk what to babble about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with Bre. And your blog is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete