Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Missed You...♥

I hadn't felt this in a long time. His lips on mine. I'd been taken by surprise and I usually didn't like that ,but at this moment it couldn't have been more perfect. The way the light from the fireworks hit the water reflecting it into Pony's eyes....
Okay back to reality...by now we were in full lip lock :P The cops came by with a flashlight not realizing how late it was. Also  not realizing the fireworks had ended from the time we had started our little makeout session. "You need to go kids..you house might be nice you won't get into trouble there." the cop said in a snobbish tone. I NEVER once liked them. I mean...aren't they supposed to be there to "protect the citizens of the city"...never seems to go that way huh? They push us around and treat socs like they're their sons and daughters! -.- anywho back to the story! We got into his car. "You gonna start er up there Pones?" I asked nodding at the ignition. He looked at me. From that point all I remember was somehow getting in the back seat ,making out ,and having our shirts off. Then all of a sudden there was a crash at the back of the car. Not from someone else's ,but from an object. "What the fu--" "Stay here.." Pony said. I narrowed my eyes at him as he got out of the car. I'd waited long enough. I put a jacket on and got out. At first I didn't see anyone. Pony came up behind me. I gasped then asked what was wrong. He laughed and said nothin. Just his friends from school messin around. "Nice way to mess around smashing your car" I said as I glared at Pony's friends behind him. He pulled me in closer and kissed me on the cheek. "It's fine they said they'd pay for the damage" He said calming me down. "No their parents will...doubtfully" "It'll be fine," he said kissing me gently. "...okayy, let's go I wanna do somethin." I said looking from his friends to him grabbing his hand pulling him to the car. "I'll talk to you guys later or somethin!" He yelled back to them. "man your whipped!" they yelled before Pony shut his car door. I looked at him..."What???" "nothin let's just go to the park" I said with a big smile. He smiled back and drove off. We were there for a while. Maybe two or three hours. We were sitting on the bench. My head was on his shoulder and then out of no where some random chick starts going off on Pony. I didn't realize her at first cause it was dark out. I finally saw that it was Raine. She was mad at Pony because "he was the cause of their breakup" and a hole bunch of other shit. I just kinda scoffed and she gave me a death glare. "What are you laughing at blondie!?!" she practically screamed. "Oh nothing just the thought of Pony acctually dating YOU is just......hystarical" I said with a smug look on my face. I grabbed his hand...obviously I can't be alone with him tonight with out getting interupted at all. So when we started walking away Raine grabbed my hair and yanked me back. I fell on my butt to the ground. I just sat their for a second taking in what just happend. I looked up to see Pony pushed up against a tree while the whore was kissing him. That was more than enough for me to want to beat the shit out of her. "Hey you whore!!" I yelled. I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her face to where I could see it and slammed my fist into it once...or twice...or a lot. I pushed her down so her head slammed against the tree trunk. I kinda cringed at the last part...I felt bad about that. Anyway by the time I was done with her she had a black eye and a bloody nose. I turned around and put my hands by Pony's neck ,who was in pure shock, and gave him a long passionette kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist. "I Love You Pony" I said laying my head by his neck. He held me a little tighter "I love you too baby"

Broooookss!!!
See! See! I posted! I posted! :D

19 comments:

  1. YES BROOK! FINALLY MY CLASSES HAVE COME TO GOOD USE

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I thought I'd make ya proud Dal. I was pretty proud of myself :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your classes? o.O idk hahah but go brook :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats so cute :p i enjoy how you beat the shit outta her rather then the whole whinny yelling name calling shit most girls do :].

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remind me never to mess with Peeboy when you're around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) thank you car...and kitty i dont think ur gonna makebout with pones in front of me. So it's all good :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute XD you make Pony look like a pussy LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  8. go away soda -.- im not in the fuckin mood right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Brooke is all grown up. I think we all know who the man in this relationship is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. kay normally i'd laugh at that...but im getting ready to take a machete to all your heads.

    ReplyDelete
  11. damn brooke, next time don't come out to play unless you take your midol first :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. :P sorry i was in a pissy mood last night :s I'm okay now!(:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hell Yeah I Was In Shock! I Never Thought You'd Ever Beat Up A Someone That Badly :P I'm Really Glad We're Back Together, Brook. I Love You :)

    ReplyDelete