Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Light at the end of the Tunnel Part Dos!

Small town girl from Tulsa. Raised by drunkin teenagers & abusive parents. I am Brooklyn Cade and this is my story...duh duh...:P
Ok little dramatic? Yes!...all true? Of course it is! but I love you guys so it's ok(:


Bryyyce(:









So I was walking down the side walk past a little store. Toy store. I thought of the gang...what shit we would fuck up in there. I half smiled and looked down then frowned. I kicked a small rock & thought about everybody I missed soooo much. I looked up and saw the coffee shop sign. I sighed and walked in. "Bryce!!! Where are you!?!" "Right here!" He came over and kissed me on the cheek. Then Santa came over. "Brooklyn you've been here two weeks. Do you have enough money to pay off your debt yet?" "Uhmmm.....I think I have to work another week and I'll have enough....oh! can I have your autograph? My friend back home wants it cause she got dropped on the head when she was little(: but it's wierd cause her dad's a doctor and you'd think he would've...." then Bryce kissed me and I blushed. "Rambling agian?" "Little bit haha!" I just smiled and hugged him. "You can have the autograph...after you work!" Santa threw an apron and hat at me. *btw Santa's real name is Cory & Bryce es mi novio (:* I went behind the counter and started making coffee for one of the customers. I worked till nine and got off work. I heard the bell to the door ring and I looked over and dropped to the floor. I thought. "The fuck!? What're they doing here?!" "Have you seen someone named Brooklyn Cade?" "Uhh...yea she's right over...??...she was over there a minute ago...she might be in the back." "Ok thanks man we'll wait." "Bryce!....brryyyce!!" I kinda screamed whispered. I took one of the paper coffee cups and threw it at him he looked down at me and came over. "Babe....what are you doing down there?" "I know them..." I pointed to Dallas, Austin, Soda, Two-bit, & Steve kinda pissed. "oh! I'll tell them your here." He started to walk off. I grabbed him by the hood & pulled him to the ground. "To hell you are!" The guys looked over and I got behind the counter more. "Tell them your closed.." "but.." I death glared him & held the front of his shirt in a fist "just.do.it." "sorry guys we're closed. you can come back tomorrow though." "Listen man...we know you know where she is. Just tell us." I heard Dal's threatening voice and kinda cringed cause I was scared shit was gonna go down. "We just want her back man...we don't want her getting hurt." Soda said. I sighed...and got really sad. "If I see her I'll tell her you were here." "Thanks man" said Austin. I heard the bell ring agian and looked up. "That the people you were telling me about?....your family from back home" ":/ yea kinda." I'll talk to you later I gotta take care of something" "I understand." He kissed me on the forhead and drove off. I ran out of the door and saw a car take off seeing it was the guys.  I sat down by the door of the coffee shop and started crying my eyes out. A car came back swerving down the street and I could hear the guys laughing. It stopped right in the middle of the street. I looked up...I saw the guys standing there outside the car. I got up and ran over to them. I ran into Austin's arms & he hugged me then put me back down on the ground. "Don't ever leave again. got it?" "I won't I promise" I hugged everybody. Even Dal was being nice. Steve grabbed my arm "Come on we're taking you home." "No! I can't leave yet!" "Brook come on..we drove fifteen hours to come find you...your leaving get in the car." Dal said kinda scary. I backed up a little bit. "I..I can't. I have to do something first...." "Brook get in the damn car!!" Twobit yelled. I started running. Him and Dal came after me. Dally picked me up and put me in the car...I was kicking the whole time but him & Steve kept me pinned down in the back seat while someone else was driving. I felt like I was back in Tulsa, Oklahoma with the socs. Except I was in Denver,Colorado with the greasers...or no. My family who was supposed to be there for me not threatin me with duct tape...-.- Austin. He put it over my mouth and eventually I gave up knowing I wasn't gonna win. Twobit ripped the duct tape off of my mouth and I kicked him in the head. "Ok Brook tell me how you get your foot over your head?" Soda questioned. I laughed and just said "It's what I do :P" It being about 9:40 I was tired from working all day. I fell asleep on Dal's shoulder and took my ride home to Tulsa. Good right? Yea...YOU would think so. :/


Brooks!(:

21 comments:

  1. Bryce is cute :) just sayin and I'm glad ur back :/ i just hate that u dont wanna be here

    ReplyDelete
  2. She Never Said She Hated It Here!...But I Think She Implied She Didn't Like It Here.
    Oh And Bryce Seems Like A Cool Kid. We Should Invite Him To The Welcome Back Brooklyn Party :P
    And 3rd When Did You Get Those Reaction Buttons?! I Enjoy Checkin Off All The Boxes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's greasers. It's what we do :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel kinda bad bout bruyce. I'm srry we didn't know better..... Ok I feel better now :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O I can't believe they didn't let you say goodbye!! Those crack whores. Well obviously I have to kick their asses now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now you know why i didn't wanna come back!?...thanks a lot guys.....):

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did ya hear that dal? Jelly wants to kick our asses BAHHAHAHAH good luck darlin :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know Soda, someone would make comments like that when they're insecure with their own masculinity.

    What about Bryce? He was just left there. What if he comes around and doesn't find you? He deserves a goodbye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait a minute, BITCH I'M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO KICK TWO-BIT IN THE HEAD grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  10. not when he rips duct tape off of my mouth -.-
    also that made no sence what you said bout bryce :) just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always make perfect sense. You need to keep up. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jelly I know u and I know u wouldn't be able to hurt me. You should know that to hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. "What if he comes around and doesn't find you?" I don't get it..):

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kitty means, what if he goes looking for you? What's going to happen when he doesn't find you?

    ReplyDelete