Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Light at the End of the Tunnel Parte Uno

I jumped on the freight train. Not sure where I was heading. Keeping quiet so the guards wouldn't hear me. I had a lot on my mind. Feeling bad that I just left with no warning...again. It was dark & cold. All I had brought with me was my worn leather jacket from a couple birthdays back from Johnny and Dawn. In the inside pocket was one hundred dollars. And my cellphone...but it died. *note to self -bring phone charger when I run away from home next time :p* It's not like I had service on the train where ever in the world it was taking me. I litterally had no clue. It was too dark to see out so I just decided to sleep. I woke up to someone trying to get the money out of my jacket. He reminded me of Dallas ,but darker ,meaner ,and a colder glare in his eyes. I screamed and he covered my mouth. I bit his hand and jumped off the train. Not realizing it wasn't moving anymore & it was at some small town fancy train station I smacked my face on the pavement and everybody looked at me. When I'm put on the spot and embarrased like that I have no other choice in my mind but to cry. My eyes started tearing up so I got up real fast and ran into the nearest bathroom. I held my hand to my head and saw that my head was bleeding. Couldn't I of been more aware of my surroundings and realize the train had stopped and not fall on my ass? Apparentley not. :P I suddenley wished I was at home. In my bed waking up from a bad dream. Waking up to Johnny making chocolate chip muffins. Waking up to Dawn yelling at me to wake up and get ready for school. I missed it. I wet a towel and wiped the blood from my head and about half of it turned red. I heard a lite tap on the door. "Be right out..." I sighed. I looked in the mirror and thought. Was this really Brooklyn Cade? The Cookie Monster everybody cared about ,but was too stupid to this realize till she was a million miles away from them? I shook my head and threw the towel in the trash and walked out. "Look what we have here fellas." I heard a recognizable voice. I turned around & my eyes practically bugged out of my head. "What's wrong grease? Think your problems could just go away on a midnight freight?" "Bite me you asshole!" "Now now Cade. That's a pretty smart mouth you got there. You do remember who your talking to don't you? I got Angelica. Rhiley Winston. The "precious little kitten" two drunk to cooperate. And that one kid...muffin man" He looked me dead in the eyes with the most evil tone. "Johnny.Cade." A chill went through my body. Yea I was scared. Little Bobby Sheldon could tell too. That wasn't gonna stop me from using my smart mouth. "oh my god your right! you did!!" I fakely laughed. "but uh...ya didn't get me." I slapped him in the face and ran the hell out of there. Ran into this coffee shop. I swung the door open so hard that it hit this guys chair and made him spill his coffee all over his new watch. I only know this cause he started yelling at me. I looked out the window across the street. Bob and his gang where looking for me. "Oooone second sir I'll be right with you." I jumped over the counter knocking over a glass pitcher of hot tea. -.- Glass shattered. Hot tea sent pain up my arm and tears come out my eyes. I heard the bell ring when someone came in. "Come out, come out where ever you are....We know your in here Cade no use in hiding huh?" This was the moment I wish Dallas was here with me. Or I'd been smart enough to not leave home. I heard footsteps and stuck my head up some to see where they were going. Bob pulled me up by the collar of my jacket real close up to him. His rings up against my neck. "Don't mess with me kid you'll regret it." He spoke under gritted teeth. He shoved me back down & I fell to the floor and watched him walk out. "Da fuck happend down here???!!!" I started smiling so big cause I knew the nest words coming ou tof my mouth were gonna be giddy and dmb as shit. I walked up to the guy. Real big and a huge! white beard. I poked him in the belly...."Sir are you by chance Santa Clause?" "Did you by chance make this mess?" "I might've" I smirked. "I'll never tell." "Me either. " He winked and patted me on the head. I was like "oh helll no! I just met Santa Clause! did you just see that!?!? THAT! was Santa!!" Everybody in there looked at me like I was smoking some mary fuckin jane. So I took a cookie and left.(: "Hold on Ma'm you need to pay for the damage you've done." I took the hundred out and frowned. "All I gots a hundred and I need it to get home." "How bout you stay here for two weeks and work for me? Theres a loft above the shop you can stay there until you leave. Deal?" Rule ONE in runawayerie..don't trust no one. "I'l think about it" I walked out. with out my hundred cause he still took it for "the damage" That night I slept on the street. Cold, lonely, and hungry. Practically in a gutter. Wishing I was home with the gang at the Curtis's house. Instead I was in a gutter...and a million miles from hom.e...

Brooks...

11 comments:

  1. woah nice goin with the bob thing but dont EVER do that again :)
    and brook u got no money.and an injured head. and u dont got us.
    :/ either take the store manager/santa clause's offer or tell us where the hell u r.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you soon girl:P i mean im comming to get you...

    Nice with bob...listen to jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was beyond stupid! Dally, for the love of god go get that child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anybody comes and gets me I WILL runaway again. I need my time. I think I'll take Santa up on his offer makin toys & shit. :P or just make coffee. :P I'll be home berry soon :)

    Brooks......i hate blogger so much -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. alright i respect that and all just be careful :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brookie Cookie please be careful!!!!

    P.S. Can you get a picture of Santa and have him sign it for me? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Santa Clause! I Think The One Thats At The Mall Is Fake. He Called Johnny And I Trouble Makers.
    And I Dont Know If Staying There Is A Good Idea...Am I The Only One Who Feels That Way?

    ReplyDelete
  8. everybody feels that way...i PROMISE i'll come home before christmas(: & yea yea jell i'll get your autograph :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahaha! I Just Realized The Anonymous Person Was Brookie XD And Can You Be Back Berry Soon? That Makes No Sense, You Can Berry Something. :P

    ReplyDelete