Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Monday, November 15, 2010

Dirty Hands and An Unfinished Job

Soo me and Kyle came home yesterday. lol(: Jamie was happy to see me again. Johnny was kinda pissed at me for just getting up and leaving. :p Kit was mad too for just leaving and not waiting for break. After everyone was done yelling they wanted to see my tattoo. :) I love it. I wanted to hangout with the gang. Like we used to. So we did. We all did. We trashed people's houses. Jumped minnie socs. :3 & stole crap lmao. Then we went out to eat and People asked what me and Kyle did in D.C. I told them we went to some old War Museum. Kinda freaked me out ,but still fun. We went to a bunch of skate parks and Kylie met people there. Had a skate contest...he won. lol. Halloween was fun too. Not the same without the gang. Still fun though. We went to a club. Partied. Got wasted. yea you get it same old thing. :P I think the funnest thing was when we all went out...drunk. and scared the little kids out of there candie. We had about 10 pillow cases full of candy...and some of the other guys got black eyes from the responsible parents lmao. Then I got closer to Kyle cause Socs came in. Heard I was back aparentley. Don't know what I did to piss them off this time. But one of the girls started screaming at me. Blair started yelling and I told her to stop. Didn't yell. Not bitchy. Just..."stop." "Yea! But Brook they...!!" "Blair! just stop. Please?" I cut her off. I got up and walked out of the diner. She followed me. "Heyy! Broke?" she said jokingly "what's the matter kiddo?" I looked at her and started crying. No not crying balling. I couldn't help myself. It was just what happend. It's like I didn't know what else to do. She hugged me and told me everything was gonna be fine. I told her what was wrong. Pretty much everything. She understood and I was....not happy at all ,but in relief she understood. I went home that night. I couldn't sleep at all. I knew what was wrong and I wanted to go. Not with Kyle ,or Jamie ,or Blair ,or anybody I wanted to leave Tulsa and be by my self. So thats what I did. I left. It felt good to just get out...be by myself. Try new things. Meet new people. I'll be back when I feel like I should come back.....I'm not sure when that will be but....I'm gone for now. Love You All <3

~Brooklyn~

13 comments:

  1. "Soda was coming out of Two-bit's and Steve's noses they were laughing so hard"

    Ha Ha I didnt take this the way it was intended

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooks D: come home soon dear :( I'll let you see Alex Gaskank if you do :) <3 youuu baby daddy, Bre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll come home soon. just not right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ikr soda when i read it i was like....weeeel wierder things have happened

    :( and ok brook do what u gotta do imma miss ya so hurryyy up on ur self-finding prophecy thingy :P imma misssss uu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you stay safe wherever your going, and come home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sounded like u were quiting and soda i read that wrong to hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. im not quitting. -.- and im fuckin changing that you dumbasses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke, you better come back. If not Imma go all 007 on your ass

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh! now i know...i just never saw it in writing...always heard it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha in seventh grade our student ID codes were 007 xD i still have mine :P

    ReplyDelete