Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Saturday, October 23, 2010

D.C. PAAART!!!!!!! one. :3

Me and Kyle were hanging out the other day ,and truthfully I was sick of all the drama. I asked him if I left Tulsa would he'd come with me and he said yes. So we decided to go to D.C. :D I'm not sure how long we'll be there ,but we will comeback. It's also gonna be a long drive :P buuut it's ok as long as I'm with Kyle(:

So we left around 9 yesterday morning. Yea I know a little earlie escpecially for Kyle ,but we had to leave early to get there sooner? IDK! point is we left early!! It seems like we never stopped driving. He pulled into a gas station to fill up the tank. I went in and got a bunch of junk for us to eat. :P This kid kept lookin at me ,then he came over and tried to put his hands on my n kiss me and shit. I pushed him away ,but he came back and put his hand around my neck. I guess Kyle saw cause he came in and said to the kid "keep your fuckin hands off her or there'll be some problems" I just wrapped my arms around him and we walked back to the car and got in. I kissed me on the cheek and asked if I was ok. I shook my head yes and sat to the far side of the car and just looked out the window and put my head on my arm. I didn't wanna be sad. I was with an amazing person and I didn't wanna ruin either of ours fun time. I sighed and sat close to him. He put his arm around me and he told me he isn't going to let anything or anybody hurt me. I just smiled and put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. When I woke up and yawned then streched. I kissed Kyle on the cheek and I asked how long till we get there. He said about an hour. So we just talked about everything. It's easy to talk to him...idk if he understands most the time but easy to let your feelings out around him. Finally!! We got to D.C. I smiled real big. Kyle parked the car and we went in to eat. There was an older guy by the table next to us. He asked if we were dating. I said yea and smiled. He said, "Don't let her go. You'll regret it son." I smiled and laughed a little Kyle smiled too and said, "I'm not" and winked at me and held my hand. We left the restaurant and just walked around. Kyle saw this tattoo place and wanted to go look. I don't know what there is to look at ,but he wanted to. :P I don't see how people can be put through pain like that. Some people say it doesn't hurt that bad ,but it seems like it does. :P haha. He opended the lock in this hotel room. ,or he picked the lock not opened it, and we put our shit in there. I layed down on the bed and started thinking. Kyle came over and put his arm on my back and layed down by me and put his head by mine. "What's up?" 'Just thinkin" I said. "About??" I just looked at him. Then we started making out. I stopped him and asked what he thought if I got a tattoo. He kissed me a little more and said it'd be hot. :P I kept thinking. I don't want one that's outrageous. Maybe just a small one? We went back to the tattoo place. He asked if I was sure...It's permanent. blah blah. I shook my head yes kinda scared. Not about what I was about to do. Just about the pain. I layed down on the table thing ,Kyle stuck out his hand. I wasn't about to go through that without him. After it was done I looked in the mirror and was happy. I couldn't stop smiling. It hurt like hell to get though..
Eh this is enough  I'll post about the rest later. :D

Brooks <3
The tat I got <3



14 comments:

  1. Awwww, this was so cute. And I love your tatoo(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably gonna sound like a party pooper but couldn't you wait till vacation? What about school Brooke? Gosh I sound old -.- Whatever. Nice tatoo btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a pretty legit tattoo !!:P hope u have awesome fun hehe jas misses u

    ReplyDelete
  4. angela - yep..cute watevr. xD
    James - Tat Buddie! baha!
    Kit - I didnt wanna wait...(:
    Elena - we'll have fun ;)
    Dal - yea i got a tattoo. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. just noticed that I read your post, but didn't comment, Im terribly sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. tat buddies lmao i read that as tit buddies u ppl have perverted me -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DIDNT COMMENT??? FML

    ha ha jamie, no u did that all urself :p
    love the tat brookes =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx guys. :P annd yea fyl -.- YOU didnt comment -mocking- I am SOOOO disappointed sodapop curtis!! and just a tad hurt...:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. God damn! I knew you were writting this, and I didn't comment ): I'm so ashamed right now. But Brookie you got a tattoo!? Aww my little cupcake is growing up :')

    ReplyDelete
  10. yea ik like nobody commented. -.- and yes i am. now theres only one thing left to do and i'll be all growed up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Swear I Commented This. Haha I Guess Im Just Like Dimitri. And Thats A Pretty Sick Tat. Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  12. sure soda -.- growing up with you steve dal and twobit didnt change me at all xD

    ReplyDelete