Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Long Time No See :O

I was sitting in my room with cupcake(: Johnny walked by and scoffed. I just rolled my eyes and threw her ball down the hallway so she attacked Johnny's ankle. He screamed my name I ran and scooped her up and put her on my bed and tapped her nose. I layed down and started thinking. Cupcakes are Cristy's thing...not mine. :/ and I don't wanna name my dog muffin....xD. They aren't my thing either...Cookies are...Johnny came in. "If you don't keep your dumb dog out of my space I'll..." "She'll stay out of your way." I cut him off. "Good!" He glared at me. I picked her up and put on her studded pink leash to take her for a walk. I put her down and looked at the stuffed cookie monster Austin got me from New York then walked out the door. I was thinkin of a new name. Cookie Monster is my name....so is Cookie Mawnsta...it'd be wierd to name my dog after me. :P A soc car drove by me and splashed me with water....It'd had miraculously been raining that night and water was still in the street. I was soaked with dirty water...and so was Cupcake. :/ I didn't really want to walk all the way back to my house...so I walked around covered in dirty street water. :P I stopped by the gas station to get a drink. I walked in and the clerk guy said I had to leave my dog outside...I looked  down and her and half frowned kinda. I asked if I could just get a drink real fast and he raised his voice "No! Pets! Miss!" and did a stupid chuckle. I glared at him. I tied up Cupcake outside to a telephone pole. I got my drink and slammed my money on the counter. "Keep the change cheap skate!" I said as I walked out. I was outside she wasn't there. I looked around and saw my dog running. Not just running like really fast. I dropped my soda and took off. Some kids picked her up in and got in their car. I screamed at them ,but they'd already taken off. I started crying. Hard. I loved that dog ,and I was too stupid and didn't try hard enough I guess. I walked to the Tasty Freeze to see Elena. I walked in and she asked what was wrong and I told her. "Aww Brookie I'm so sorry" She said frowning and hugging me. A bell rang and a kid about two years older than me came in the door holding a crate. I looked at him excited. "Benny?!" "BROOK!!" he sat the crate down and I ran and gave him a hug. "Hey cousin what's happening I haven't seen you in a while..I missed you" He laughed. "I missed you too! What are you doing in Tulsa???" He smiled and told me our uncle got a job out here. "Cool!" I said...then looked at the crate and tapped it then looked back at Benjamin. :P What's in there? "Just a dog haha" I heard yelping and opened it up. It was Cupcake!!! I heard teh door ring again. "Hey! That's our dog we found him on the street you piece of trash!!" He said slamming his shake on the table. I came out with her and looked up at him and smirked. It was my other cousin Cesar. Haha. "Oh. Well look what we have here Benny...it's our dear cousin Brooklyn"
Benny laughed. He was the same age as me...our birthday was only a day apart so we've always been close.(: I find it wierd how my mom and my aunt decided to pop us out only a day apart...it's kinda wierd. :P I got up and hugged him. He nugded me in the arm and took a drink of his shake. "Sup cuz?" He said as he nodded his head and leaned against the table trying to look cool. The table started to tip so he fell on his ass. "Nothing much...,but uh...looks like your takin a trip xP" I laughed." Hey we're were gonna go do something wanna come with us?" Benny asked. "Yea!" I said cheerfully. I dropped off cupcake at my house. They asked what there was to do around here....and I realized for the first time that Tulsa is really boring. My mind went blank. "Uh? There's....football? or...a fight. theres usually a party everynow and then." I said trying to think. They just stared at me. "Ok! let me think" I sat on a bench. "Let's go bother some socs" I smirked. They both looked confused as hell ,and from being way up north they didn't know what a soc was. "It's fun trust me!" I linked arms with them and started walking down the street. We wen to te mall. ALWAYS so many socs to fuck with there. ;) I walked in the haircutting place and I pointed out one of the socs in there and she glared at me. We sat down and I told them to stay here. I snuck into the back of the shop and put on a uniform to work there. "NEXT!!" I screamed. I turned around real fast so the soc wouldn't see me "I'd like a quick rinse and a short trim" "Will do!" I led her to the sink and made her close her eyes and told Cesar to come back. I took his shake and dumped it in the soc girls hair. He started laughing when she jumped cause it was still cold. I "rinsed" it out and led her back to the chair and told her to keep her eyes closed so it'd be a surprise. I told Benny to come back and I asked for his blade. He handed it to me cautisouly. "OW!" the soc snapped. "WTH ARE YOU USING A BLADE?!?!" "Hella No-a" Cesar SUCKS at faking an italian accent. I smacked him in the stomach. I let the guys do the rest of the work on the chick's hair. "All finished! Open up!!" We heard screaming down the mall cooridoor. We ran into a cookie shop and sat at a table and started laughing real hard. A waitress came by and asked what we wanted. "A big cookie!" I said..."annd three smoothies!" she came back with the cookie and check. our drinks were sitting on the counter still. The waitress started to walk away and Benny slapped her ass. She let out a shriek so loud it about busted my ear drum. Benny leaned toward me "Think we should run?" "Oh yea." We all took a hunk of the cookie and booked it. We sat on the swings at the park and the little trouble maker decided to throw his hunk of cookie at me. It got all in my hair...I mean it was still soaked with dirty street water so it kinda stuck -.- "Thanks ,Thanks a lot Cesar" I said glaring at him. A car drove up and stopped by us. It was my uncle. I smiled real big and gave him a hug. He uncle asked if I needed a ride home and said it was ok. I'd just walk.  He said ok and drove off. I started to walk home and someone ran up behind me and spun me around then put me down. I turned around to see Kyle. "What are you doing here!?" "Oh well sorry I'll leave then." I grabbed his hand and gave him a hug. I sat on the swing and he started to push me. "So..did you have fun with out me today?" He asked. I laughed "Well!! if I do say so myself it was marveolous, Hey!..do you like chocolate chip?" "What??" He came infront of me. "Do you like chocolate chip?" "Yea I guess why Broc?" "Psh no reason." I said as I started to run home. "Hey where you goin??" he yelled to me. "To see ChocolateChip! Duh!" I yelled back. He looked so confused ,but I'll make it up to him later. I ran in and picked up my dog....Johnny walked in. "Hey John John guess what!! I'm changing Cupcakes name to ChocolateChip!" He looked at me and laughed...."hey...it's better then that shitty name you had before."  

~Brookie Cooookie Cade :D~

P.S. down there are my cousins :D



Cesar xD
 

Benny(:


15 comments:

  1. Haha hey next time they come to the tasty fweeze they get to pick the table back up:) if they fall again:) haha. Hey if they need a job i can give them one

    ReplyDelete
  2. cesar is just an ass and wont help anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my picture disappeared hahah ":)i love you layout its awesome :) and

    Lol he doesnt sound like a ass than again ur talking to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur cuzins r hot especially benny :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. God damn, your cousins are FINE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx guys i got it. :P

    annnd nuthin dallas...:P im glad you didnt say sumthin about my cuzins...:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ikr blair :P dallas likes ur cuzins on the inside broo :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao....no i mean like..how he's better than them or some stupid shit :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY FUCK NUGGETS.! YOUR COUSINS ARE AMAZINGLY FUCKABLE LOOKING IN THE FACE ;) I LIKE THEM, I WANNA MEET EM NEXT TIME BROOKS, PLEEEEEASE :) WE WONT TELL JAY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yea bre cuz i wanna hear how amazingly fuckable my cuzins look...

    ReplyDelete