Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Friday, September 17, 2010

I was laying on Jamie's couch crying, yelling at Austin to get away from me. I knew he was drunk. I just wanted him to stop. He kept kissing me. I heard a slap and looked at Jamie. She had a huge red mark across her face. Then she punched Austin in the nose. He pushed her and she slammed into the wall and started undoing my shirt. I pushed him away and he brought me closer and smirked and flipped his hair out of his eyes and kept kissing. I kepting trying to get him off of me but he just kept holding me tighter. Jamie was looking around for something. I couldn't pay attention to that. Just the big slob on my mouth. Then all of  a sudden I saw  a bat come down on Austins shoulder and pass out. and fall onto the floor. I just lied on the couch crying while James brought in a chair from the dining room. She got Austin in the chair and yelled at me to go get rope out of the garage. I ran back and we tied him up. I sat back down and covered up my head and was breathing real hard and crying. Jamie came and sat by me and told me it was gonna be ok. She promised me ,but....I didn't really believe her. She called Johnny,Dallas, and Two-bit to come over ,but didn't call the police....she wanted me to decide what to do. Have them involved or not. Honestly I don't think I was in shape for that. I didn't like the police. If they got involved I'd probably be taken away from Johnny. I looked at him. It wasn't the sweet, caring guy I was dating. It was a reckless, destructive...drunk. He woke up..and me and James were standing in front of him. He looked confused and didn't know what was going on. Still half drunk he asked what was going on. Two-bit punched him in the face and blood started running out down his face. Johnny and Jamie were by me on the couch. Dallas untied him and brought him out to the front yard. Two-bit ran out and they both looked at each other like hell was about to rise to the surface. Me, Johnny, and James were on the porch far away from what was about to be the worst fight I've seen. Dallas did most of the work. Two-bit is about as bad ass of a fighter as Dal too though. Austin fought back but since he was drunk he kept missing his target. That went on about 10 minutes until finally I screamed at them to stop. Dallas and Two-bit held back Austin while I screamed at him. I have never been so mad. He tried to kiss me but I slapped him in the face. I told him how I've never been so insulated. He THEN snapped out of whatever the hell had come over him. He got out of the guy's holds and wrapped his arms around telling me how sorry he was. He didn't mean to hurt me....blah blah blah. I backed up and held onto his arms. "Austin...you broke my heart once by telling me you didn't love me ,then getting back together with you the next day. At first I really didn't want to cause I thought it was a mistake ,but I trusted you enough to come back. Then you go and do this. I was scared." then I started crying pretty hard again. "I was scared you were gonna hurt me Austin. I don't want anyone hurt....I just..think we need some time. some...sometime apart. So I can think strait. I don't want the cops involved because that will just lead to a bigger mess." I let go of him and ran inside. Jamie followed then Johnny and Two-bit. It was quite. I heard Dallas talking outside with Austin. "Hey man, why don't you just leave...your just causing trouble just go home." I cupped my face in my hands and started balling. I was sitting on the couch with Johnny and he was holding me. Telling me everything was going to be ok. Dal walked in and looked at me and said "I'm sorry kid." Then did that kind of frownish face that he makes when he actually means it. I just nodded and hugged Jamie and Two-bit and went home with Johnny and cried. I told him I didn't want to be free anymore. It wasn't fun. I just made him promise me to let me have fun. When the time came that I wanted to have fun again. But...I got my brother back. He had never left...he'd always been there I just appreciated him more now. I didn't know what it was like without him...but I realized that I need him. I need him....I always will ,and I love him. He's my brother and I don't want him to act like my dad....or my uncle or someone in the gang I've gotten close to after 10 years. He's the only man I CAN trust..and that means more to me then the whole world.

Brooklyn Cade...

22 comments:

  1. Brookie,Im sorry hun.
    That just ain't cool man.
    I know what you mean. Its just.... Im startng tp get upset with my brother now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made the right choice Brookie(:
    Austin, what the hell were you even thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. There's the "man" thing again with Dallas...-.- And Brookie. I am sooo sorry :( I want to beat the little fucker up. But you made a very good desi...desision? Decision? Yeah :D Decision. Okay...bye now xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweh Brooke... I feel like I should give you a hug or something. Yea I'll do that I'll give you a hug:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Idk what to say that i haven't already said to you broox........im just sorry :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUDE U JUST KILLED CARSON. You said johnny was the only man you can trust :O where does that leave carson

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOD!!! CARSON AND JOHNNY ARE THE ONLY MEN I TRUST D:....and dallas just a little :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao ok :D btw i want a different pic on ur blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. :D kk i'll go look wen im done with the shit on mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes dallas i do....just wen you act stupid i dont...wich is like 95% of the time(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh annd my writing isnt curly anymore :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog and found it interesting. I also have a blog, and it has changed over time. I sometimes reach out repeatedly and reach out to new blogger's and sometimes I make new friends.

    Well I welcome you to my blog, and if you follwo me, I will also follow you.

    I hope to hear from you soon...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  13. I told u I didn't like curly writing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. well damn! somebody's gotta tude! :P

    ReplyDelete