Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Fair :P

was sitting in the park with Austin...making out! What else would we be doing!? :P Then a car pulled up. A big, red fancy mustang -.- and someone grabbed me and I started screaming. The covered my mouth and told the person in front to start driving and we took off. Litterally it felt like we were driving 100 mph!! The voice sounded familiar so I looked back and it was Carson. -.- She said, "Hey Brock!" with a big smile in her face. She let me go and got in the front next to Blair. -.- I went off on them asking what the hell was going on!? Crap like that. They told me to shut the hell up and enjoy the ride. I put my seatbelt on...cause with them and a car...it NEVER turns out ok. I sat back and thought about Austin.,"Wait Car! what about...!?" "Kid calm down you really think lover boy would give you up that easy???" she interupted, "He knew about it the whole time! Now shut up or I swear I'll come back there and  beat the living shit out of you!!!!" I frowned and sat back in the seat and asked where we were going then Blair just turned on the music really loud. I kicked the back of her seat and she spead up. I flew forward and smacked my head on the back of the seat. Her and Carson started cracking up. I fake laughed. They told me to lighten up and they also told me I needed a break from Austin. I agreed. I spend like everday with him. Not a bad thing(: ,but I need to get out more :P Blair sped up and ran the redlight. "Fuck!" Blair said, I cracked up and she looked in her mirror and smiled. ,"Glad I can make ya laugh kid" I nodded my head and smiled and kept laughing. "That's like the 49944590890 redlight you've run today dumbass!! your gonna get your license taken away!"
Carson pretended to scream like an old lady. "I'd like to see them fuckers try to take away my "license" " Blair fake scoffed and started laughing. We pulled into a parking lot...field thing and got out. We went to the fair(: Always fun there right!? Of course!! We snuck in and then me and Car saw a clown with a bunch of balloons. I tapped Blair on the shoulder and asked her to go get me a balloon. She looked at me real wierd. Your not five Brook! she smirked. I looked at her with a blank stare. ,"Just go get her the balloon or she'll start crying!" I looked at Carson and she smiled and I rolled my eyes. Blair laughed and went over to the clown...she didn't know it was a clown cause he was hidden behind the bundle of balloons. She tried to take one without him noticing and he turned around and said, "Hey!!! You want a balloon!??!" practically screamin! xD she flipped out and ran!! We were laughing our asses off so fucking hard that tears were rolling down our cheeks. She calmed down and we went on a bunch of rides and got food. mmm...carnival food. :P Then we sat down on some bench and they asked me why I was a virgin...I looked at them with a blank stare. Blair raised her eyebrows questioningly. I said,"....idk..I just am?" They know I don't like talking about it. "Aww she's scared" Carson laughed. Blair laughed with her. ,"I'm not scared Carson..." "Yea? then why?" I didn't answer. I just shoved my food away from me and got up and walked away. "Wait! Brook come back we were joking!!!" I just put my hands in my pockets and kept walking. A tear rolled down my cheek. Blair caught up to me and said sorry. I looked at her ,"We were joking kid! calm down..it's ok" she smiled and put her arm around me. I smiled only so she'd think I forgave her. I was still pissed they brought it up. I smiled real big when I was something I liked. "Hey! how bout we go on the ferris wheel!?" "sure..why not?" She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and made her stand in line. ,"Blair! I gotta pee hold our place I'll be right back!!!" "We're almost to the front just hold it!!!" "Sorry! I can't" I said running away. She shook her head and yelled at me to hurry. I nodded my head and ran back to the front where I was the clown. I looked around for a minute and saw him. I ran up to him ,"Hello little girl want a big pink balloon".."....no?" I said with a questioned pissed look on my face. "But I need you to do something for me! that ok!?" he said yea and I whispered in his ear. He laughed and said ok....I ran back and Blair was in front. "Take long enough!?" "Sorry!! I really had to go!" I said defensivelly. She said fine and our seat came down. She sat down and right when the guy was about to put the belt thing to keep us in down. I got up and ran away from it and the clown sat down by her and the guy shut the clamp thing and started the Ferris wheel!!! "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU BROOKLYN CADE!!!!!!!" She was so pissed and all I could do was laugh my ass off. I fell to the ground and started laughing so hard. I felt like I was about to die. Then I swear the best thing happend in my intire life! It broke down and they were at the top. I started laughing harder and a couple greasers from school asked what was up. I pointed to Blair at the top and they started cracking up too. The clown was messing with her hair and she was cussing me out so bad. I just kept laughing. I stopped long enough to ask them a favor. They laughed and said "Sure!!" sounding real pleased by the favor I wanted. We walked around a little looking for carson. She was by the dunk tank trying to knock some soc in the water. I heard her say "Fuck it!" then go up and press the button and make the kid fall it. I pointed to her and my friends went and grabbed her and threw her in the water! I ran up to them and gave them a hug and said thanks and smiled. She tried to get out but slipped and fell bakc in and got in a fight with the soc. Then got kicked out. "Brook!!" I heard someone call my name I turned around and saw Austin(: I ran and jumped in his arms and smiled. "Hey babe!!" I said really happy! He asked what I was doing alone. I said ,"Oh! well I was with some..." Then I saw Blair and told him we had to go! "Brook! Im gonna kill you!!" she started running to wards me and him. I grabbed his hand and ran to his car and left!! We went to a restaurant. We saw Johnny, James, Two-bit, and Kitty outside so we all went in and talked and ate and crap. We skipped out on the tab. When we were driving away the waitress came out yelling , "You filthy greasers!!!" we were all cracking up.

Ahh the fair!! so much can happen there! Good times!! ;)

!~Brookie~!

14 comments:

  1. Oh you are so dead Brooke!!!!!! I'm gonna get you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. see...i allways have great ideas...it just is bad in the end for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 orders of business:
    1) I LOVE THAT CLOWN.
    2) when u said we were at the restaurant we ate and crap i thought u said ate crap :D lmao

    ok but im glad u had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. note to self: hire a clown for blair's birthday party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brook and Austin made out? Brook is an 11 year old and is to young to even talk to boys. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree. boogs since wen dont u think boys have cooties?! D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. So if i tell u i DO like clowns then u wont hire one for my birthday? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..........fuck. -.- lmao ok fine you do that but can you hire one of those sad trapeze groups i love them and I ONLY WANT THE RUSSIAN KIND. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. uhhh i like the way blair and carson roll :p lol

    ReplyDelete