Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Unforgettable

       The feeling of being wieghtless is unexplainable. Unexplainable until you feel the whole world on your shoulders. I saw a bright light then a nothing...
I didn't know where I was...someone calling my name ,but I couldn't get to them. Something or someone was stopping me.
I woke up...laying down in a field. Green, sparkly, sharp blades of grass. Blue, Bright, smooth sky like I've never seen it before. I remembered this feeling...the wieghtless one. I kept hearing my name..."Brook, Brookie, please come back we need you" I looked up and saw a girls face in the sky. It faded away and I knew she was close to me..but I didnt recognize her. I layed there a second and sat up. A butterfly came by me and landed on my nose. I giggled and stood up...I stumbled back to the ground. This old women helped me up..I remebered her. It was my grandma. She died 3 months ago. I took her hand and hugged her. Big, long, hug. I missed her. I missed her hugs. I would always go to her house when I was little. She'd make me cookie's. Warm, chocolate chip cookies with a tall glass of milk. She would tell me stories about when she was a kid. A group of butterflys flew around us. I smiled and was happy. She pulled away from me and I asked her what she was doing. It wasn't her. The blue sky was gray and rain was pouring down. The group of butterflys were now misquitos. I felt stinging through out my body. The kid, a teenager around my age , nice clothes, a smirk on his face...three boys were behind him. All I wanted to do was cry ,but I couldn't, I looked at the sky rain running down the sides of my cheeks. I was soaked ,but he was clean, dry..,greedy. The boy took my hand and I stepped back. He held on tighter. I looked up at him, thoughts went through my mind. I was balling. He picked me up, I squirmed trying to get out of his hold ,but he was too strong. He kept squeezing me..tighter and tighter, dropped me to the ground and kicked mud in my face. A pain went shooting through my body. The rain had stopped now ,but I was in a forest. I heard giggles. I stepped back and looked around real cautious. I felt a nudge on the back of my leg then a growl. I looked back and saw a lion. My eyes got real big. He circled me ,but didnt hurt me. I reached my hand out to pet him and it growled again so I took my hand back. He came up real close to me and nudged my hand. I started petting him. His mane was so soft. It was beautiful ,and it blew in the wind. I smiled. He disapeared so I started walking. I came out of the forest into this body of water. A lake. Trees on both sides...and a small boat where I was standing I got in and went along the lake..not rowing the boat. It felt like someone was pushing me. I heard my name again ,but in whispers this time, "Brook..Brookie are ya there? We need you come back" The boat started rocking...then it went into a tunnel and I saw a bright flash. I was laying in a bed staring at a white ceiling. My head was pounding and my body ached. Johnny and Dawn were standing over me. Johnny's hand was on my arm while Dawn brushed my hair out of my face. I've never seen them smiling so big. Never not even when we were kids. There cheeks were red with tears running down their cheeks ,"I thought we lost you Brook" Dawn said. I just kept wondering what had happend. Johnny told me that I had fallen at cheer practice. When I got thrown up they didn't catch me and I hit my head and passed out. The doctor came in my room. He was talking to Johnny and Dawn. There was a knock on the door and the doctor said they could come in. It was Austin and Kyle came in the room. I smiled real big and austin gave me kiss and told me to never scare him like that again. Apparently Kyle was there when I fell. Him, Mark, and Dallas (big surprise). He said, "Hey Broc, you ok!? You hit your head pretty hard." I said yea real quiet. The doc made em leave. She told me I'd get out in a day or two. She also said to be careful and don't be too active or I'd have to come back in. Dawn was getting tired and asked Johnny to take her home. She gave me a hug and said, I'll see ya tomorrow kid love ya."" He took her home then came back up. I thought he would. I know him well enough to just leave me in the hospital by myself. He came back over to me and smiled. I said "what?" He laughed. and said ,"I don't know. I just think it's funny how much we fight and I could've lost you like that" he snapped, I looked at his fingers then looked back up at him. "I love you Brook we might fight a lot ,but don't forget that. Your my sister I wouldn't give you up for anything." My eyes got all watery and He wiped them away..I smiled and he gave me a hug and told me to get some sleep ,and I passed out

~Brooklyn Cade~

43 comments:

  1. and i 4got to add "AWWWWWWWWW" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck man i told u cheerleading is dumn D:. u could have gotten urself killed. stupid girls dont know how to catch -.-..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww siblings getting along. Thats nice to see every once in a while :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yea...and no dawn. I LOVE cheerleading. its just the guys who dont know how to catch :P The QueerLeaders xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was an adorable sibling moment and trust me you dont get that everyday lol.. iim super glad your ok and yea boy cheer leaders dont kno how to catch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke if you hurt yourself again I'm gonna ban you from cheering :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brookie I Just Have To Ask The Question.....CAN YOU SEE DEAD PEOPLE!?! Haha Sorry It Kind Of Reminded Me Of This Scary Movie I Saw Not Too Long Ago. Im Glad Your Okay Brooks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea brook wat blair said yo :0. il banish u from cheer xD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad your okay broclie
    dont scare me like that again :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dawn & Blair: your not banning me D:
    Pony: yea i saw my grandma :/..and thanx xD
    Kyle: nxt time i'll make sure they catch me wen i'm falling :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. brook dont take this the wrong way but if someone who was like clueless read this they would think ur mental :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isnt that Johnny kid just the best brother ever? :P haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol yes yes he is!! :) and jamie...are you clueless??...no? didnt think so!!! so shut up!! -.-

    ReplyDelete
  14. lmao well the first time i read it i almost possibly thought that..............:D remember how much u love me when u want to rip my head off brook :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. yea? well you can get ovr it cuz im not changing it :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just realized that on the side bar under Jamie it says "My Bestfriend Since Kindergarden Break Her Heart and I Break Your Face! Even If You Are My Brother" hmmmmmm....:P haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. does she need to break your face johnny? :P dont give her a reason too lmao
    haha and brook ur done with what?

    ReplyDelete
  18. you know wat im talkin about jamie..........the thing...the fb thing. :/

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow wow wow wah? im confused. and bahah dal ur writing is to straight. so ha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. and i dont get why u have big surprise beside my name. and im gonna get over the fact that ur writing is curly

    ReplyDelete
  21. good cuz im not changing it. :P
    and watcha talkin about big surprise!?

    ReplyDelete
  22. oohh!! you mean in the post?! cuz i was at cheer practice. and ur always there checkin em out!! thats why! :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Brookie,
    I'm never making fun of cheeleaders again.

    Love,
    Kit

    ReplyDelete