Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Im ur bestie that should count for something"

My Bestie!! My Girl!! The Person who has been my Bestie since Kindergarden!! The one the only Alexandra Jamie Mathews. Here's 10 things I love about James (:

(!0) How your not afraid to tell somebody you hate them.

(9) You have a big mouth and aren't afraid to correct someone (:

(8) If someone hurts me you'll happily be there to kick their ass into the ground *death threats to my ex 's ;)*

(7) The times when we hangout, we eat so much we feel like we're gonna puke...,but we just keep eating.
(6) When I'm sad you know what to do to make me laugh nonstop!

(5) How much you care for my brother and don't wanna hurt him (:

(4) Our days we can't speak of ;)

(3) Our girls only movie nights ;)


(2) How you WANT to go to college to "prove" to the gang your more than just a greaser , you inspire me(:

(!) We fight, and we say we hate eachother, and we act like we don't need eachother, but I love you. The first day we met we clicked, then five minutes later we tore eachothers hair out cause we took eachothers Barbie <3 haha. Your not my best friend cause to you that's demeaning. Your my sister. If I lose you I'll die. Your my rock sholder , and I know you'll always be there when I need you.

...So Here's to the Crap we talk...the Guys we stalk,
The Way we shop...and to Laughs we can't Stop,
The Gossip we spill...the Looks that could Kill,
We'll Stay Together Cause We're Sisters Forever <3

13 comments:

  1. speechless :) and to think 5 minutes ago i was genuinely worried about being replaced by austin
    :)
    I love you as a sister would too brooks and i'll always be there for ya ;) its a promise

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡¿How did u get all the colors and shit?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes the days so much happier when people give others a little piece of their heart. To appreciate your friends is a gift that not too many people have. It requieres courage and lack of self-centreness. And it is also very sweet.

    P.S: I agree with Emma, How you get all the colours?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh no..i was writing my post and you can do it on there......kit i thot you were smart. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny thing, the first two things are what we fight over the most :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! Brookie that's mean lol! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took me such a long time to read this with the crossed out words :D

    ReplyDelete