Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Friday, July 30, 2010

Sammy and the Wedding :P

You all know how I've got a new brother and what happend when I met him. I do not have a problem with him. I was just shocked when I met him ,and my dad was there..with his new wife? I didn't expect to have a new brother that day. I didn't mean to hurt him ,and I felt bad. I wanted a second chance with him. so the other day I went up to him and I told him I was sorry for what I did when I first met him. He said it was fine. I asked him if we could hangout sometime. He told me no and walked off. I must of made a wierd look on my face cause Johnny asked me what was wrong. I told him that Sam didn't like me..or didn't wanna talk to me. I have no idea what I did to that boy. He wouldn't tell Johnny why though so I'd have to talk to him by myself..like that'll happen. :P So I knocked on Sam's door and went in and asked him how he was doing here..ya know the usually stuff you say when you talk to your step brother that just moved in??? He told me he didn't want to talk to me. I said, "Ok fine, I'll leave you alone...,but not until you tell me why." So he told me why...and it was a good reason I guess..in a way ,but it wasn't clicking in my head. I asked him if we could hangout sometime. He said sure. So this morning when I got up. I saw Sam sitting on the couch watching cartoons with PeterPan Peanutbutter on a spoon..and the jar on the coffee table. I yawned real big and he said "Hey, sup sis?" It made me smile cause even though he's my step brother he's still my brother. I said "Nothin special". I got a spoon and got peanut butter on it and sat down by him and asked what he was watching. He said "Phineas and Ferb. You like it?" I said "Are you kidding? It's like the bestest show ever!!" We watched that show like the whole morning. We also ate like almost the whole jar of peanut butter. :P So Johnny when you go to the store..you need to buy some more. The show was on like five times...then something else came on. I didn't feel like watching it so we just started talking. He told me how he was good at football and was gonna try out for the team. I told him how I was a cheerleader. He said I would possibly be chearing for him sometime. I started laughing. We talked for a while about how our parents were never there for us..and how much we didn't need them. I actually started crying at one point. He put his arm around me and told me there out of our lives now. I said yea I know just get..weary? when I think about that. He said ok. I went to get ready for the wedding. I went to talk to Johnny first though. I told him how me and Sam are good now. I'm still not completely used to the idea of having another brother...but I'll attach as time goes on(:. I got ready for the wedding did my hair, but on my dress, did my nails. I heard someone at the door so I opened it up and it was Austin(: He said,"Hey baby you look beautiful" then took my hand and spun me around lol. Soph came over and her and Sam rode with me and Austin to the wedding and the after party. Wich by the way was fantastic. I didn't get drunk..but drank like one or two glasses of wine. Me and Austin danced a lot ;) Then we went in some corner where nobody saw us and made out a little while haha. Cherry was there. I didn't pay much attention to her..until she came up to me and started shit. Telling me how she was going to be the head cheerleader again and my whiny little ass could get over it. I was about to slap her in the face but Two-bit and Steve pulled me away from her. Dallas just said how he wanted to see two chicks fighting so I took my anger out on him and slapped him in the face and just walked away. I saw all the guys laughing when I looked back. Then Dallas winked at me and I rolled my eyes. That boy is waay to cocky sometimes. I went over and hung out with my girls the rest of the night. By the time the party was over...half of our gang was drunk ,but hey it's a good show xP.

Congrats Tiffany and Andrew...have a happy life...blah blah blah.

~Brookie Cade(:

10 comments:

  1. i enjoy how my picture on here has more exclamation points than anyone elses :3 the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha xD. the wedding was dope xD. everyone was so fucked up. omg brook it was soooo funnyyyy wen you slapped dal. made my night :D. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have slapped her in the face and make the rest of the world a favour. As for your new brother, it'll be interesting to see a new Cade in the house. Good that you're bonding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats i was laughing at dallas soooo hard.. i dont rememner much of the after party but.. OHH WEELLLL haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dallas deserves to get slapped.....multiple times! =] Phineas + Ferb = AWESOMENESS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wedding was dope and such :3. hahaha slapping Dal was funny :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur right dallas is a cocky little bastard

    ReplyDelete