Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just a little more pracitce?

Dallas taught me to fight. I mean I could before...but terribly. He taught me how to punch and block or something like that. He told me cause I'm so small it would help alot.

I was walking to the Brumley's house. To go see Austin. Usually he picks me up in his car or walks with me there. I didn't call cause my phone was dead and I couldn't use Johnny's or Dawn's cause they were gone. So I just started walking. It's been so long since somethings happend to me. I've had someone with me like ever since that one soc that Dar used to hang out with kidnapped me ):. So I was just walking minding my own buinsness when a soc's truck pulls up by me. It doesn't matter if your minding your own buisness, they'll still jump you. So like four socs get out of the car. I figured I was gonna get jumped again. One took out there blade and took part of my hair. I tried to pull away but he just held on tighter. It's hard to think when your surrounded by socs ,but I was tryin to remember what Dal taught me. One guy was standing behind me so I couldn't run. So I elbowed him in the gut and punched the guy in the face who had the switch out. Then I kicked the other guy in the gut. I knew I couldn't take four socs. When I was kicking him the last soc took my leg and knocked me to the ground. I fell and my face and it started bleeding. One of the socs sat ontop of me and cut my cheek. The two other guys picked me up and threw me in the back of there truck and handcuffed me to the side bar. My side hurt so bad from landing in the truck. It was so hot out and when they started driving the truck the wind blew in my face. It felt good. We were on the southside now. I think we were going to there hideout. I dindn't know what I was gonna do. I was scared. My hair kept blowing in my face and it was bothering me. I got out a bobby pin and tried to put it in my hair. I couldn't so I just threw it..after I did that I realized that I could probly get the hand cuffs undone. I found another one in my pocket and tried to undo the handcuffs. I couldn't at first but I did it again and undid them. He took a sharp turn and I slid across the back and ran into a broken metal pipe. It cut my side and tried not to scream to loud when it happend but it hurt so bad. I got up and fell back down cause my side hurt so bad. My shirt was all bloody cause of the cut. Tears were starting to roll down my cheeks and I figured it would get worse if I stayed here. I got on the outside of the truck holding onto it so I wouldn't fall. The truck was going so fast. I was scared. We were driving past the park so I tried to jump into the grass. I jumped off the truck and hit the ground and started rolling. I hit my head on a big rock. I could feel my head bleeding. Blood was running down my cheek. I couldn't get up no matter how hard I tried so I just layed there. It was dark out and I knew I wasn't gonna make it home. I was to far away and I didn't even know where I was. I wasn't gonna try to get home either. I woke up the next morning. My side was hurting so bad. My shirt was all bloody and I didn't know how I was gonna get home so I just layed there adnd closed my eyes. I heard someone call my name. It was Kyle! He turned. He said "What the hell happend to you!?" I told him what the socs did. Him and Caleb were there. Kyle picked me up and started carrying me back to his house. My head was laying on his shoulder. Austin pulled up in his car and saw me, Caleb, and Kyle. He jumped out of the car and took me from Kyle. I moaned cause my side hurt so bad. I felt like I was hit by a truck. I was in so much pain. I just wanted to sleep so it would go away for a little. We all got in the car and Austin was holding me the whole time. He was driving but he can do both.we got back to his house. He layed me down on his bed. He lifted up my shirt and saw my side. There was a big gash in it from the pipe. Blood all over my side. He got a wash rag and said "This is gonna hurt a little." He put the rag on my side and I grabbed his arm real tight. There was alcohol on it and it just put me in more pain so he just wiped it off with water...he gave me one of his shirts. He helped me put it on and I layed down by him. My head was on his chest. He told me he was gonna find the socs who hurt me and kill them. He said nobody messes with his girl. It made me get that butterfly feeling in my stomach. It was the only thing that made me happy right then.

~Brooklyn Cade~

P.S. ~ Mark is so hot!! I promised him I would put it in here. :P

20 comments:

  1. i have an idea on what to do with our left over fire crackers *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are we gonna do with you Brookie? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. that coming from soda is scary........brook those socs r gonna pay. and u and austin are so sweet AWWWWWWWWWWW :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. idk...keep me locked up or kill the socs

    ReplyDelete
  5. im very proud brook and im happy that dally is doing something w/ his life

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf are you poroud of!? i got jumped!! and wat the hell does this have to do with dallas?!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. im saying im happy ur learning to fight better and the fact that its dallas teaching im surprise he is doing somethin wif his life like teaching u to fight and i do feel bad u got jumped

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh haha ok! then thanx tiger (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad your learning to fight better. You need the training:P lol jk love you! And you and Austin are sooo cute x)

    ReplyDelete
  10. man broclie im going to get you your own personal hamster ball and you could just roll around in it and live in thier, and then i wont have to worry anymore :p, it will be your 16th birthday present from me :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. i dotn wanna live in a hamster ball...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! Human Hamster Balls Get Really Hot. She'd Die From The Heat...If She's Not Already Dying From It. Im Glad Ur Getting Better At Fighting Brookie. They Could Of Hurt You A Lot More If You Didn't Get Those Lessons From Dallas. Get Better Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the hamster ball idea. haha. Brookie we should go get some icecream sometime xD. I don't know why I'm saying this here. I just miss this jizz and feel like going and commenting on all the blogs (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. wait! i would die in one. i would fall evry step i took. and yea the heat thing..it'd be terrible. and i like to hear that carson (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. If there is one more post about Brooks getting jumped and then saved by someone I will jump her myself -.-

    ReplyDelete
  16. bre..lol. and yea kyle she would die if she lived in one of those XD. and how would she get through door ways?! haah

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm pretty sure this is your longest post yet Broke ;) But what are we going to do with you? Maybe hire a bodygard or somethin haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. i bet austin is up for that part

    ReplyDelete
  19. i think someone names brooklyn cade should post xD

    ReplyDelete
  20. i will..eventually :P im workin on it.

    ReplyDelete