Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Friday, June 18, 2010

Brumley's House XD

Johnny and James went to the beach for a couple of days so I just stayed at the Brumley's for those nights. Johnny doesn't trust me home alone. Even though I'm like the only greaser you can trust home alone. But a chance to go to Austin's house? I'll always take it. I called Elena and she said she was already there cause she fell off her roof? God knows why in the hell that poor child was up there...I don't know. So I told Dawn and she told me that Bri and Candie were gonna meet us there. So we left with our stuff cause we slept there. We walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. We heard a bunch of people yell "Come In!!" so we did. Dawn said hey and took her stuff to Caleb's room. I went over and kissed Austin. I went up to his room and threw my stuff on his bed. I came back out and sat on the floor by his feet. He started messing with my hair while watchin the game. I asked what they were doing. Andrew replied "hockey" with his eyes glued on the tv. I don't know crap about sports ,but I watched it anyway pretending like I did. Dawn started talkin about how Candie is bringing Melon Tequila. I don't drink though so I didn't listen. I looked up at Austin though. He shook his head and mouthed "no". I smiled and turned back around. Dawn asked if they were getting high or something. I wasn't listening. Candie and Bri got there and brought the tequila and the other stuff. Kyle took the weed out of his pocket. I told him to take it outside cause it smells bad. He said "Ok mam." in a smart voice. I did a smartass smile at him and he laughed. He smacked Elena in the face with a pillow and she woke up real quick. Everybody started laughing and she went outside with Kyle, Andrew, Caleb, Dawn, Candie ,and Bri. Austin got up and I asked him what he was doing in a shocked voice. He said "Calm down babe. I'm laying down on the couch come with me." I went over and layed down on him. We figured it wouldn't be too long before they started drinking. So we watched some movie till they did. Austin's arm fell down and came back up. I didn't know what the hell he was gonna do. He sprayed me with a ton of whip cream. I took the can and sat on top of him and sprayed it all over his face. I ran in the kitchen and went in the fridge and found some cherries. I started to open the jar but Austin came up behind me and spun me around. I got one out and put it on his nose. I said "perfecet" and flashed my teeth at him. he sarcastically said "hahaha" and kissed me. It was wierd cause whip cream got everywere. He got the rest off my face ,but not with a rag XD He took my hand and opended the front door. Nobody noticed we left cause Kyle and Elena were laughing at nothing and Dawn and Bri were singing "Stacey's Mom". I saw somebody collecting leaves...I looked at Austin and we busted up laughing. He took my hand and we started walking down the street. It was really dark out and the street lights weren't on. I heard a car engine. I looked back and saw a souped up mustang coming down the street. I gripped onto Austin's shirt and looked at him. He held me close and told me not to worry. Four socs got out of the car. Two went for Austin and two came for me. One of the guys grabbed the others shirt and brought him back and whispered into his ear while he was looking at me. Austin told me to hold on to him and not let go. I wasn't gonna let go for my life. They started stepping towards us slowly and I tightened my grip. They two guys who went for Austin started running. they knocked him over and the other two socs tried to get me. Austin got up and knocked out the socs. This is were cheerleading comes in handy. They ran toward me and grabbed onto my shirt. I did a round off and took Austin's hand and we started running. We stopped on a corner and looked back and he said "Come with me." I kissed him and we started running again. The socs were pretty far behind us so we went into this alley. It was cramped in there so we were close ;) We heard some socs run by and I gasped and he covered up my mouth so they couldn't hear us. I started to look out of the alley and one of the socs hit me in the head. I fell to the ground in a puddle of water and started crying. I was soaking wet. Austin stepped over me. I didn't see much cause I blacked out. I did hear the socs getting their asses kicked though The last thing I remember was him picking me up and carrying me back to his house. I woke up when we were back at the house cause I heard people screaming outside....old people haha. Austin let me use some of his clothes. That was some of the baggiest shit I've ever worn! But it was cozy (: I heard Somebody screaming back and a door slam. I had a terrible headache cause of the soc hitting me in the head. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just layed down by Austin. I eventually fell asleep. I woke up on the couch by myself...I got up and went in the kitchen and saw Austin. I went over to him and he put his arm around me and kissed me. I blushed and smiled. It was a fun night. I wanna do it again.

~~Cookie Mawnsta Cade~~

23 comments:

  1. That was one hell of a night, i saw you guys leaving but couldn't find words to tell Kyle and everybody but it looked like u had fun, you don't need Dallas to teach you to fight have Austin,he's better than dal

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha he is. and i like austin better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Ur C. M. Punk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could kick austins ass just so u kno

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure dal sure whatever makes you warm and fuzzy inside. Love ya babe :) I totally wanna do it again!. But without the socs. Why do socs always try to attack you? Why not someone else?

    -Austin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because the socs think Brook's sexy. being all small and defenceless XD. it would be easy to rape her. lmfao.

    also I want a picture up :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. shut up carson. and you might get a pick up. i wanna know who would get their ass kicked! dallas(most likely) or austin! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. pssh. austin definitley CANT NOT beat up dallas XD. lol. its dallas for god sakes XD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry austin but dallas has got a beat

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cute Brookie. And yeah,socs do have a tendency to pick you for a one-way fight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna know who would win? Me,Dallas, or Dimitri

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, that was cute... Until the Socs ruined it... Then it was cute again >_< And yea, I agree with Katherine and Brooke, Dally would win :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. dal all the way..damn. yall got in alot of trouble while we were fucked up :p.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you had a time -___- God I hate that saying....But you and Austin are very cute.




    PSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT am I alould to ask what happened with Pony without getting yelled at???

    ReplyDelete
  15. yea you are...and we just wernt...there anymore...nuthin between us.

    PSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT make a facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cookie Mawnsta...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I DID BROKE ! ARE YEA HAPPY NOW ???

    ReplyDelete
  18. You will always be my little broke lynn cade ;P

    ReplyDelete