Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Taking a Break

First of all I'm am in no way quitting! You probably thought that when you saw the title. I am not quitting! I wouldn't do that to you guys. I know we don't know eachother in person but you all are truthfully my best friends. I love and care about all of you. I have like 14 days of school left and my grades aren't all that good. I am taking a break to get them up and stay focused on finishing school in a good way....not bad. I won't be posting for the next couple of weeks. But I will post again. I won't quit unless it is helping the blog. If you want to email me cause that is probably the only way I'm going to me able to get on the computer. But if you want to my email is: sydrox95@yahoo.com. most of you already have it but this is if you don't. And if you do email me as a fan or as a friend please don't send anything about how someone is ruining the blog. Or how I am. When something bad happens on here it's all I can think about. It makes me feel bad and I want to fix it right away. I hate when we fight too. So I'll be back....don't worry it won't be that long....it'll seem like it but I promise it won't. I'll have alot of questions when I get back so be ready for them lol. I'll miss you guys and I love you!

Brooks <3


P.S. if you email me and I don't already have your email put in the subject bar wich blogger you are! I don't want to get a random email, delete it, and not know it was one of you! Thanks guys. I hope the blog is all better by the time I get back! Seeya! <<3

12 comments:

  1. I'M GUNNA MISS YOU 4 THOSE 14 DAYS BROOKIE! I'LL EMAIL YOU SOON! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv ya too lil! im gonna miss ya too! it might be a little longer than 14 days....but i'll be on soon i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is Brooke being a responsible little girl. Good for you kid and see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanx kit....and im not that little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brook i admire you for being responsible and doing what you need to do. Imma miss you chica...see you in a few weeks :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brookie Cookie. Ima miss you and I'm proud of you for realizing you need to do your school work and all.. but I have aquestion for you :].

    what happened to all the !!! ?? you always had them in your posts and I'm like whoa that kid is so happy XD. without them you seem all sad and junk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna miss you Cookie Monster :/ Luv ya! And see ya in a feww weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx guys! and carson i am sad...i cant talk to you guys for like 3 weeks :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brooklyn Cookie Cade! I have a bone to pick with you! I'm going threw ! detox because of you! In all your posts you always seemed so excited and happy and bubbly, like yourself, becuase of your !'s ! Now their like.....MIA and its depressing man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MIA = missing in action
    silly

    ReplyDelete
  11. i knew that blair...i just felt like bein stupid i guess..idk

    ReplyDelete