Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Scholarship :(

It's not that I'm not happy about it. Or I was but I didn't wanna leave Tulsa. I didn't wanna leave my family. I didn't wanna leave you guys. I've been with you whole life and wouldn't know what to do if I got in trouble cause you have all been there for me when I was.

About the scholarship to New Jersey...The coach and the person from the college there they came up to me the other day right after practice. They cjuniorhey told me that she got the scholarship instead because she was older and more experienced. I gasped and was kinda surprised that happend to me. I'm a greaser though I've been disapointed my whole life. This was just another bump in the road. I said ok and started to walk away. She was one of my friends from the team so I wasn't going to bitch about it. She pulled me over to the bench and said she was sorry about what happend she was just better.
I said "What!?"
She said "Oh come on! You didn't acctually think you were better than me did you?
"Well! I am the one who got the scholarship in the first place!"
"Yea...but hun..I'm the one who acctually got the scholarship."
She was really pissing me off. She kept saying how she was so much better than me. I finally got so mad I got up and punched her in the face. Then I slapped her head and I got my bag and started to walk out of the gym.
She said "Hold on greaser I'm not done with you!" I felt her pull my ponytail.
Ok you can call me a greaser. You can tell me I'm not worth shit. But touch me and I will personally kick your ass! I dropped my bag. Turned around and kicked her in the stomach and she fell to the ground. I sat on top of her and started punching her in the face. Kit, Bri, and Dal were there. God knows why but I know that they were. They came running over. Dallas and Kit got me off of the bitch who's ass I was kicking. Bri helped her up. I told them to let me go I was fine. They did and I tried to slap the girl in the face again. Dal got me and held me back. The principal ened up seeing the whole thing. I got suspended for four days. Yea I know it's almost the end of the year and I shouldn't be getting suspended. I mean I never have before but I guess it's time I start quicking people's asses instead of getting the shit beat out of me everytime. I left my cheer stuff in the gym locker room cause I didn't feel like carrying it home. I told Dal, Kit, and Bri I'd talk to them later. They said ok and I started running to blow off some steam. I had my music on really loud. I love running and listening to music. It makes me feel better! :P

Brooks <3

9 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you darling, for kicking that chick. I'm sorry you didn't got the scholarship but if you think about it, it may be because there is something better for you in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx kit...and yea that might be it..or it might be that im a greaser and will nvr do anythimng with my life...but i like urs better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the scholorship Brooks, but good job kicking her ass :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thanx dal...i dont wanna leave either....but hey! think about it! you still have four years with me...and if i get so smart i can skip a class im not gonna do it cuz tulsa is my home! i would never leave for ever i would miss you all too much! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooks I'm proud of you for putting that bitch in her place :]. haha don't leave ):

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carson. Dallas. and whoever else is gonna tell me. I Brooklyn Cookie Cade am giving you my word. I am not going to leave you guys! I love all of you too much to leave! And if I do go too college. I will come back to visit you guys as much as I can ok!

    ReplyDelete