Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Monday, May 10, 2010

New York!!!

Ok first order of buisness! This is to Carson and Dallas especially. Guys! I am not going to leave you! Ok?! I care about all of you and wouldn't leave until you force me away. If I get a chance to skip a grade I will not take it. I scares me to think that one day I will leave Tulsa and go to college. All of you have always been there for me and I don't know what I would do if I lost you. If I do go to college I will come back every semester break. I will come back when the year is over to see you all again. You all got that? I care about you! I'm not letting you go yet!

Second! James you quit cheerleading at a bad time cause we're goin to New York right after out last cheer game thing  for a celebration or something. The coach told me I could bring three people with me. I did this randomly so if you can't go I'll just pick the next person in line. Here's who's first, second, third, blah blah blah...
1.James, Pony, Kitty!
2.Dally, Cristy, Soda!
3.Darry, Lilly, Blair!
4.Jonny, Mark, Steve!
5.Twobit, Bri, Carson, Jelly!
That's the order I picked the names. I know that the last group has four people. But I figured some people can pretened they aren't there so everyone can go!  Ok say Kitty can't go. Pony would take her place. But then he couldn't go either then Cris would take his place. You guys get how it works? So tell me if you can go or not ok!

Brooks! I love you guys! I would never leave <<3
Oh forgot one thing! The school is paying for the trip! So whoever goes doesn't have to pay!

11 comments:

  1. I can definately go if Pony, James or Kit can't :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can go and u missed me it be nice to visit my city again

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! sorry jannill! and idk if evrybody on the team is bringin sumone...so i'll ask if evryone can go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love to go, but can't. blaze just got home and i don't want to leave him

    ReplyDelete
  5. ID LOVE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE COULD HAVE BFF TIME, AND WHEN I GET ANNOYED OF YOU AND PONY MAKING OUT, KITKAT AND I WILL CREEP OUT AND GO TO A NIGHTCLUB OR WE WILL SMACK YOU TWO :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. NYC! But of course! School can go to hell. I can catch up with it later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnx brook u r the best and in ur honor i will right a full post bout u k

    ReplyDelete
  8. ik blair i kinda figured that after i posted. sorry. and sorry cris mark and jannill. but the three wanna go. dont worry i'll take ya next year lol its kinda long but i promise you three are my first picks! and dont worry james. we'll just make out wen ur sleeping! lol us four could hang out together. us three havnt in a while and kit could be our "adult supervison!" lol im just jk kit! i havnt hung out with you four in a while tho! it'll be fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep! I would be the 'adult supervision'. I gotta use that in the near future.

    ReplyDelete