Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Friday, April 30, 2010

Mickey? Mickey?! OMG! It's Mickey Mouse!

Everybody remembers Sodapop's horse Mickey Mouse. He loved that him! Then that stupid ass owner sold him :'( Well here goes my rescuer story!

Me and Jamie were walkin home from school, from cheer practice. We were walkin by a field and saw a bunch of horses. I love horses and wanted to see them. There wasn't alot alot! but there were like 10 of em there. We went up to the fence and three horses came by. One was white with brown spots, one was all black...I think it was a stallion. The last one was all brown with a weird mark on its not nose..or whatever it's called. I looked at James
"Jamie! that looks like Mickey!
"Who?? Who is Mickey? Brook have you been getting high?"
"No! that's stupid! I don't get high! but that looks like soda's old horse Mickey Mouse!!!"
"Oh yea! it kinda does!"
The owner came by the fence and told us we had to get off. We said sorry and asked what the horse's name was. He said his name was Mickey Mouse. We gasped! He said the owner I bought him from told me a young kid called him that..so I kept it. I asked if the young guy was kinda...I didn't know how to explain Sodapop to an old guy so I called him...a guy that caught all the girls attention. The old guy thought for a minute....we waited. He said ," YES! Yes that is what I would say!" I took a picture out of my purse and looked at it and looked back to the horse. It looked exactley like Mickey Mouse! I showed the owner and he said yep! that's him! That's the horse and the young fellow who took care of him. I started...well laughing kinda. I mean who would of thought that Mickey was still in Tulsa? I asked if he was still gonna be here? The owner said,"Yep! that's my house right over there." I asked if we could bring our friend by? he said sure! sure anytime! I thanked him and we left. I started running when I saw the DX. Jamie said wait! my legs hurt! I told her I couldn't wait to tell Soda that I found his horse! I kept running but I lost my balance...seems to happen alot....and I fell. I ran right into the gas tank thing and hit the ground. Steve and Jelly came over and helped me up and asked if I was ok...I said yea and ran over to Soda. I yelled his name and he turned around and said hey Brook whats up!? I told him to come with me. He said he couldn't he was working. The boss is like never there so I don't know what was gonna hurt! I wispered in his ear and he said WHAT! Dallas, Cristy, Jamie, Jelly, and Steve all looked at us. I told him to come! He said ok. We were about to get in the car and he asked me to get Jells. I went over and told her to come with us. She asked where we were going. I told her I'd tell her on the way. We got to the farm and I knocked on the guy's door. He cam slowly and opended the it. He said,"Hey! you again! what are you doing here?" I told him that this these were my friends Sodapop and Jelly. He said Oh. your the young fella who took care of my horse arntcha? Soda said I guess so that's what she told me. He said ok! You can see him. We walked through the house out to the barn. Down the stalls and to a pin that said Mickey Mouse. Soda looked so happy! He came around and saw the horse. I really think he was about to cry. The owner let him out of his pin and let us pet him and brush him. Soda couldn't stop smiling. Ralph ,the owner, asked if Soda wanted to ride him? He looked at me and Jelly and we nodded our heads yes! The owner wanted to see if Sodapop still knew what to do. So he did all the work. It took about a good half hour to get Mickey ready but when Soda got on him and started riding it was pretty cool. He came back around and pulled on the reins and the horse went up in the air and came back down! I started laughing litely cause I was so amazed! He asked me if I wanted to ride? I was kinda scared...I didn't want to fall off. But Soda told me to trust him...I did but I wanted Jelly to go first. They rode for about five minutes and then it was my turn. I got up on the horse and put my arms around Soda....again I didn't want to fall. I never rode a horse before but it was really fun! Ralph told us to come back anytime! He told Soda he needed some help around the stable and he would pay him too! Soda said yes I think about a million times. I was so happy for him. He turned to me and said thank you Brook! thank you! I said psht! what was I supposed to do? let him go without his "rightful" owner? never! he laughed and gave me a hug.  We all got back in the truck and went home! I was so happy that I found him. I was happier that Mickey Mouse was back!

There's Mickey Mouse!!!

8 comments:

  1. It was so amazing to see Soda and Mickey Mouse reunited again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think mickey mouse was as happy to see me as i was him =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soda did always love that horse....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe... its adorable! Yea friends reunited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reunited and it feels so good
    reunited cause we understood
    We both are so excited
    cause we're reunited
    hey hey

    im sorry i had to

    ReplyDelete