Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crazy Night

Me and Jamie haven't hung out in a REALLY long time! I'm always with Pony....and she's always with Brayden. So! we decided to have a G.N.O! lol. I went over to her house around 7. We ordered our chinese like we always do. We called Johnny to have him get us some icecream. But he was sad so he didn't really want to cause he was upset. So then we called Dallas he didn't want to either. But Jamie said...something to him and he brought it over. It wasn't the kind we wanted...but he said he wasn't going back out to get anymore. So we just dealt with it. He stayed for a while. We talked to him we kinda wanted him to leave or fall asleep so we could put make up on him. He finally left and we watched a bunch of movies. Some old....Some new. Then we got bored. James told me there were bottles of soda in the garage so I went out and got two..one for her and one for me. We chugged them in about 5 minutes. It took about 10 minutes to get us really hyper. Nobody was home so we decided to go out. Not out out. But like around the block.....by the park out. To let our energy down. I needed to practice my backflip cause I was in the hospital for a couple days because of that stupid dog. I got up on the stone wall and did a couple of flips and then on the last one I lost my balance and started to fall. Someone caught me though. I didn't see who cause I had my hands over my face and I was laughing so hard! I looked up to see who had caught me and saw Austin......you know Austin, Brumly Boy Austin. It was him and the other three. I screamed really loud and he dropped me. Then I started laughing harder! They tried to shut me up. But when I get scared and hyper I don't shut my mouth. They all started laughing though so it was ok. Caleb seemed nice. He came over with Kyle and helped me up. I got up and brushed off my jeans. I stopped laughing and said sorry. They said it was ok. I was still really hyper and didn't know what to do. Jamie asked me if I wanted to go on the jungle gym? I said sure. They guys came with us. The only one that really scared me is Austin. We stayed outside until it was like 3 a.m. I was getting tired so was James. We didn't really wanna stay there. So we told them we had to go. They said ok and said they were sorry for scaring me. I told them it was ok smiled and said goodbye. We ran back to James' house and we went in and stayed up the rest of the night talking about what had happend. We started laughing so hard! We fell asleep around 5 a.m. and woke up and like 2 p.m. We took a bunch of pics. Random pics. But it was fun. We ate the rest of the icecream and Chinese. Good mix right?!

I had fun James! I miss you! we need to do another whole week thing like we used to! I miss that!

Brooklyn Cade!

12 comments:

  1. U guys always hav all the fun wif out me D:. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thats kool! Brook do u think all of us girls should have a GNO? Like go to the movies and stay at someones house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like so much fun jaime ur so right we should

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want in on this action! girls night is the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. GNO makes me think of Hannah Montana D: and as long as we dont giggle for hours about hot guys I'm up for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol no problem carson! it can be a G.N.O.N.B.A.

    G.irls N.ight O.ut N.o B.oys A.llowed
    lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to be in this GNONBA too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww. That was such a nice thing to do Brookie. Now I know why Soda had such a stupid grin on his face all day.

    ReplyDelete