Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Belly Button Ring!!!

Ok I finally talked Johnny into letting me get my belly button pierced. I knew it was gonna hurt getting a needle stabbed through your skin so I brought Kit with me. I decided to get the heart with the diamond cause your not supposed to get a dangly one the first time or something. Kit picked me up at my house yesterday and we went to the piercing place. I really wanted one but I was scared. We sat in the waiting room then someone called us back. Kit asked me if I wanted her to come back I said yea in a low voice and she laughed a little. I rolled my eyes and we went into the room. I looked at the piercing/doctor person whatever and it was Sean's dad!!! I was surprised to see him. He rememberd me from when we were dating and asked how I was doing? I said good and I layed down on the chair. He had to make sure the area around my belly buttton was clean so it wouldn't get infected right off. He put on gloves and wiped a sponge around it with alcohol and then wiped it off again so it wouldn't sting when I got it. He marked where it was going to be with a marker and said "You ready?" I looked at Kitty and she held out her hand. I took it and He pierced it. It hurt...bad. I'm glad I got it though. He gave me some solution stuff to clean it with for the next couple of months. In the morning, at night, and whenever else I need it. We went to the front desk and I paid for it and we went back to the house. Kit's house. Everybody was there. I had my shirt up. I always have it like that for cheer so I'm used to it! Everybody looked at me and looked at my stomach. Twobit was the first to crack a joke. I rolled my eyes and went over to Pony he said "Sexy!" I laughed and kissed him and he put his arm around me. Everybody liked it. I don't know if Dallas liked it cause I had my shirt half off...most likely. Darry wasn't for it in the first place and Johnny didn't like it that much either but said yes so I would shut up. So they just went in the kitchen and talked. It hurt a little so I went in the bathroom and put the stuff on it to help with the pain. I went back out and sat on Pony's lap and he put his arm around my waist.
I am happy I finally got one! I've been wanting one for so long! Thank you Kit for Being there for me! I love you!

~Cookie Monster

16 comments:

  1. i loved it it look cool and read my post cuz i have amazing news and i want u to read it its about me and trey and me and him have been together since before i started blogging the only thing was hewent to england so we broke up then i went with drake and steve but now hes back and we are together and my birthday is 2moro and read my blog and congrats on the piercing

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww brook :). thats cute. and u loooks foxy sis XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't worry Brooke, it's not like you broke my hand or anything... :/

    But it was so worth it! You looked soo cute and sexy. Maybe I'll get one too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you know kit wen your gettin a needle stabbed through your skin it kinda hurts! :P and you should! if darry lets ya haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psst. Since when does Darry need to know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol good point! i'll go with you and you can break my hand this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. COOL! This means im getting my tattoo!
    btw which ring did ya end up getting?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx markie. and i got the gold one with the diamond heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. BROOKIE U LOOK FOXXXY TIGER!!!GRRR luv ya and next imma get a belly button ring and i might pierce my nose and my verification is susias which means dirty in spanish

    ReplyDelete
  10. i kno im part dominican but it still has the same meaning

    ReplyDelete