Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

True Colors

Me, Pony, and Johnny went to go get icecream the other day. But things went wrong. The socs came!! It's never good when they do. They started messing with us. They punched and kicked Johnny. I started balling and the socs tied me up and put a bag over my head. They did the same with Pony and put us in their trunk. They took the bags off our heads and we saw Brian? We were in their hangout I guess. It was a Coke factory, and old Coke factory. One of the guys told Brian to get Pony! I was scared...the socs are strong. Like really strong. Not that Pony isn't but he was tied up and out of breath from having no room in the trunk. Me and Pony were sitting on the ground and Pony said "Punch me soc!" So Brian did. Hard. I gasped and then Brian started kicking Pony in the face and the stomach. I couldn't tell if Pony was gonna cry but I was and screaming at him to stop! The socs jerked me back by the rope that kept my hands together and that made me crie harder. Brian cut the rope that had Pony's hands together and bent his arm back! He was on the ground and Brian stepped on his fingers. I could feel the hot tears running down my cheeks. Pony was laying there with blood all over his face with Brian's shoe mark on his shirt. He was just standing there looking at Pony. I was scared cause one of the socs said I was next. I jerked my head and I looked at him and he gave me a devilish grin that made a chill go up my spine. Brian said he doesn't hit girls. He said he didn't either. He told Brian to kiss me. That's the last thing I wanted to do! I hated him for doing that to Pony makin him watch while he kissed me was gonna make it worse! Brandon or something said me and Pony were love birds and it would torture him. Brian came over to me and whispered real gently in my ear "I'm sorry." I felt a tear run down my cheek. It was hot like all the others but it felt worse this time. He put is hand on my back and around my neck and kissed me. I heard the other guys start laughing. It was torture kissing him. The only one I want to think about kissing is Ponyboy Curtis. I love him. The first time he ever kissed me was like magic and I was seven! It felt like forever when he was kissing me. I wanted it to end. I wanted to be safe at home in Pony's arms. I wanted him to tell me everything was going to be ok. I mostly wanted Pony to kiss me and tell me he loved me. One of the socs took out his switch and cut the rope and when the blade hit it, it cut my wrists. I fell to the ground and started crying. A door slammed open and it was the gang. The socs took off. I didn't look up but I knew it was them cause I heard Soda's voice. He sounded so pissed. I knew he hated Bob. I know now that he will forever more hate all socs. He came over to me and tilted my head up and looked at my wrists. He didn't have an expression on his face just gave me a hug and told me everything was going to be all right. Darry and Steve were helping Pony up. He wasn't unconscious but looked really bad. Kitty came out with a rag from a bath room and wiped off my wrists. It hurt really bad and I started crying. She stopped and hugged me and told me that we were gonna get them back and not to worry. It was hard not to worry about getting jumped after its happend so many times. I went over to Pony and hugged him. I didn't let go and I wasn't going to anytime soon. He kissed me on the head and a tear rolled down my cheek and I told him I loved him. He said I love you too Brooklyn Cade. I smiled put my arms around his back. He put his hand's around my neck and kissed me for the longest time I can ever remember. Nobody broke us up this time and told us to stop. They always cared but this time they cared more. I laid my head down on his chest and kept my arms around him. There was still blood on his face. He started to fall and Darry caught him. He passed out. I started balling again Kit and Dawn came over by me and hugged. We were at the hospital the doctor said that he passed out because of all the blood loss. He was fine though. They took care of him and we went home. I didn't wanna go home tonight. Soda carried Pony in to his bed and I layed down by him and started crying hoping he was going to be ok. My head was on his chest and I could hear him breathing. It was soothing and I fell asleep. I woke up a little later around the same time Pony did. He smiled and kissed me put his arms around me and told me everything was ok. That's all I wanted was to hear his voice. I was facing him and both of us fell asleep. I was happy and I was safe in my guy's arms.

10 comments:

  1. Ugh. I really really really hate those bastards. Seriously, don't they got something better to do? Get their girlfriends pregnant or something?

    They need to get lives. I mean, Darry here has more life than they do. No offense Darbear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Kitty! Brookie I Promise We'll Get Them Socs Back! I Cant Belive We Ever Trusted Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Pony looked pretty bad.Those socs need to learn to stop messing with us,greasers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i nevr fully trusted him. i trusted socs before...turned out bad. i hate him now. he can go to hell

    ReplyDelete
  5. and the funny thing is that he has a crush on u if u read his blogs and that the only reason he hit pony was because pony is ur boyfriend but still that was dis respectful and i feel bad that he kissed the bitch-bastard like dawnnie sais he is a "dumb fuck"

    ReplyDelete
  6. ik he did jannill...but if he likes me and those stupid ass socs make him kiss me agen he's gonna have a hard time with my fist in his mouh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and ill help out brookie cookies

    ReplyDelete
  8. im so tired of these damn socs already. and brookie u need to toughin up like ur sis or ur gna get super hurt one of these days kid D:. and i dont wana see that happen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. read what i said to pony on his post about it and on brians post
    oh 4get it ill just copy and post

    on brians blog:He brian that was not smart of you to mess with my cousin and his girlfriend , im gonna make it my buisness TO KILL YOU im no ordinary gurl so you better watch your back,ive beat up 5 socs BY MYSELF and all of them had a swichblade ,i had only one cut on my arm and thats from throwing them into the glass! YOU BETTER watch it

    on ponys:im sorry ponyboy i made it my buisness to hurt him and his little gang Your welcome cousin lv you
    oh and if you see him again and he has a black eye and bruised up face it was me and dawn :)

    ReplyDelete