Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Trip Down Memory Lane!

Ok so I didn't know what to post about but Kit said we should post about memory's we had as a kid! So here it is:

I remember it like it was yesterday just a guy and a girl bff's hanging at the park! Well we were at the park alone till everybody else came! It had been raining that day so there was alot of mud everywhere! Well a certain boy thought it would be funny to chase me around the park in the mud I couldn't run that fast because I was in flipflops! You know rainy but nice weather! Well I was running and I stopped and he ran into the back of me! When he hit me I fell face first into a puddle?.........of mud! I was pissed...btw I was only 7 at this time so about 7 years ago...........anyway back to the story! He ran into me and I hit the mud face first got in my mouth and everything! Well everybody was laughing at me and that made me REALLY PISSED!!!!! So I picked up a handful of mud and threw it at "him" but he ducked and it missed him and it hit Soda! LMAO! It was funny at first till He threw some back at me and it mistakingly hit Blair! Just as a reminder I wouldn't throw mud at Blair Mathews! You'll get your ass kicked! But She threw some and Dally Did and Then everybody started throwing mud! It was the funnest day of my life! It was me, Soda, Carson, Jamie, David, Twobit, Jelly, and Darry on a team!!!!! And Blair, Jonny, Dawn, Kit, "Him", and everybody else was on that team I don't exactley remember who was on each team but I do remember that it was at least those people on the teams!!!! But my team won of course!!! That's cause we're BADASS!!!! We fought until it was dark out and we had to go home! Everybody started to leave! But "he" stopped me and said he wanted to take me to his secret hide out that nobody in the world knew about! I said ok in a strange voice cause like now I was a scaredy cat! But he took my hand and there is a lake bye the park so he went down in it and grabbed my waist to help me down. He took my hand again and told me to not be scared cause I always had a look on my face when I was scared! He took me throught the creak up a little path and there was a small tree house with a ladder leading up to it! He went up and helped me up the ladder and took my hand when I was up all the way and I was like OH MY GOD THIS IS AWSOME!!!!! He laughed and looked at me and came up to me and kissed me! I just stared at him for a minute and leaned in to kiss him again.......he looked at his watch and it was like 9:30 or something like that! We went back to the park and everybody was there looking for us! We're were only gone for like 20 minutes but all of the "BIG KIDS" were like WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING YOU SCARED US!!!!!!! Yea they were pissed but they forgave us eventually and we all went home!

There you go theres my memory!!!!!! And I said "him" and "he" through out the post cause I wanted you guys to guess who the guy was that did all that stuff to me.......the mud puddle, the tree house, the first kiss.........So can you guess????????????

16 comments:

  1. we'll see if the other people can guess it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez. This is so difficult Brooke. I am guessing it's...... DALLAS WINSTON!!! OH MY GOD! YOU KISSED DALLAS WINSTON?! EW....

    Lol, just kidding. Of course is the retard and slow one. I remember that day and how Soda had mud all over his face. I totally loved you for doing that.

    AND HELL YEAH. WE ARE BADASSES THROUGH AND THROUGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO IK!!!! I THINK IT WAS CUZ SODA WAS STILL PISSED CUZ I THREW MUD AT HIM!!!!! AND YEA GUYS IT WAS PONY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I Love How They All Guess Me.... Maybe Its The Other Pony.... Wait Theres Another Pony?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha the whole time you put quotes so i thought it was going to be a girl in the end :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha ik pony thats funny! and no there isnt another pony!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know i know! My sassy gay best friend!!!!! What was his name again? Oh yeah....PONYBOY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i didnt know pony was gay that'll make it awkward wen i see him agen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I Thought Johnny Was My Sassy Gay Friend.... But Jake Is My Sassy Gay Best Friend! :P Haha! Jk Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That hurts my feelings pony..........:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur bein really mean pony! i cant belive you sed that!!!!!!!! how could u still like jake????????

    ReplyDelete