Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not Exactley Night In Shining Armor. Or Should I Say Nights??

So I felt bad about the boots thing Johnny keeps bringing up. So I decided to pay him back his money! I took $70, the boots were $120 so I owed him half! I had one hundred! PLZ don't ask me where I got it! I didn't do anything bad! I didn't steal it! I'm not a hooker so we can move on! Me and James were gonna go to the hospital after school but school food is shitty, and so is hospital food! So we went to Dairy Queen before we went to the hospital to see Pony! I thought Johnny might be there so I told her we had to make a quick stop by my house to get somthing for him! James told me I should get Pony something to make him feel better! So we went to the store by the gift cards and stuff like that and there was a small little bear that said I LOVE YOU on it's stomach! I picked it up by the arm and it said it too! Jamie was like OMG YOU NEED TO GET THAT FOR HIM!!!!! I laughed and said ok! I checked out and we headed up to the hospital!  We got up there and Soda was sitting on one of the chairs next to Pony's bed! Pony looked and smiled at me and I felt guilty! I don't know why! But I felt bad when I saw him in there! I went up to him and gave him a kiss and gave him the bear I got him he had the same surprised look on his face like I did when I heard the bear talk lol! But he looked up at me and said he loved it and I kinda blushed! we were there for about 5 hours me, Pony, and James were. It hasn't been just us 3 hanging out in a while! Jamie said she had to go but I wanted to stay there with Pony! So James got a ride home! It was about 9 when I got a call from Johnny! Everybody was at the Curtis's house and he was wondering where I was! I told him I was with Pony! So I hung up the phone and told Pony I had to leave but I would see him tomorrow! I gave him a big long kiss and gave him a hug and left! I was about a block away from the house (the Curtis house not mine). And I heard someone with a low voice say"Brookie". I turned around and got really really scared! It was Sean and a bunch of his friends! I asked in a scared voice what he was doing here and he said "oh I don't know just hangin" His friends started to circle me and one came up behind me and covered my mouth! I bit him and kicked him in the shin and booked it out of there! They started to chase after me a million things were going threw my mind but one thing was "why can't this boy give it a rest??" I didn't want to see him anymore and he knew I hated him and maybe that's why he didnt want to let go! I was really close to the house now and I saw someone walk in and I think it was steve! I screamed his name and Sean and his friends caught up to me and tackled me to the ground! I hit my face on the concrete and I could feel my cheek and my forehead starting to bleed! Then all of a sudden I was four people running towards me and beating the crap out of Sean and his friends!!!! Dally had Sean on the ground practically crying! Steve, Kit, and Dawn had the rest of them on the ground to! Steve was doin really good! He had two guys on the ground! He kept gettin punched but he's tough enough! He can handle it! All he kept doin was punchin them in the face and kicking them in the sides! Kit was doin pretty good too! I know that Saturday was her first rumble but for it being her first I was surprised! And Dawn well she was kicking them in the...........stuff? It was pretty funny acctually! After that she was picked one of the guys up by the back of his shirt and kicked him and he flew backwards!!!!! I backed up into a stop sign and stayed there till all of them ran off! I don't think they saw me at first! But then Kit saw me and ran to me! I couldn't help but cry and cry and cry! When the four of them were by me Kit and Dawn kept tellin me to calm down! Dally picked me up and carried me inside and laid me down on the couch! I was still crying and everybody saw me Steve was telling Sodapop what happend and Katie saw me and went down the hall and got me a wash rag and wiped the blood of my cheek and forehead. Johnny came by me and asked what had happend and I was still really choked up and was breathing really hard! Dawn had told him and He got really pissed! I kinda sat up and Johnny sat down by me and gave me a hug and told me everything was gonna be ok! I laid back down on the couch cause I was really tired and fell asleep! I heard the door slam and I did that gaspy thing some people do when they fall asleep and get woken up or something! Johnny was carrying me to my room! He was just about to shut the door when I said wait! He came back in and said what in a tired voice! I took out and envolope in my back pocket! He looked at me weird and opened it up! And asked what all the money was for! I said cause for the boots! He said what? I said the boots don't tell me you forgot? I took your money to bye 120 dollar boots!!! Johnny was like ooooh ok and laughed a little! He said thank you and I told him I would never take his money agian then I paused and said without asking and he laughed and covered me up and said goodnight. Dawn came in and said goodnight to and said she was glad I was ok! I said thanks! And said even thoughwe fight sometimes doesn't mean I wouldn't do anything for you guys! You know that right? They both laughed and gave me a hug and told me to get some sleep little sis!

The One and only Brookie Cookie! No Bcake! Or anything dumb like that lol!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. uhg. do I need to kill this kid? I swear I will.. maaaan D:<
    now Im gonna have to get someone to help me think of a colourful way of beating the shit outta him.. no one messes with my Brookie xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good fight man. But I hope ur alright

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm fine dal! or i'll be fine later! i have a bad head ache rite now and my face is all torn up from hittin the street! but ill be ok eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You Just Dis Johnnys Name! Im Sooo Sorry I Wasn't There!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pony u were in the hostpital theres no way this is ur fault! im just to stupid to ask for a ride! u think i would have learned bye now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That guy is such a douche!! He obviously needs to get the shit beat out of him a few more times......

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only reason we didn't kill them then and there was to not be charged with murder and get slit up, but seriously, a guy that beats a girl is a MOTHERFUCKER HYPOCRITE ASSHOLE DOUCHE SON OF A MUFFIN!

    Anyway, I'm glad you're alright Brooke, you were pretty scared that night. Don't worry, we got your back. And count me in Car! No one messes with Brookie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And yay! I'm a Knight in shining armor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol car XD. u KNOW i can help u figure out a colorful way of beating him. orrrr killing. watever ur in the mood for o_0.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey guys if you kill him...and i hope you do...just say it was self defense! get him to start attacking you and then kill him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks brook! My wallet feels so much better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol ur wallet is not a hungry hungry hippo anymore john john
    XD.

    ReplyDelete