Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Monday, March 8, 2010

Crazy Nite!

Ok so first of all theres a new chat! http://www.chatzy.com/579936800419 theres the link! and if you need the password think twobit and if you still dont get it then we'll just do what we did last time! Now last night me, Soda, Steve, Kit, and Twobit where on there and I got really sad cause of the Jamie Twobit thing! I didn't exactley say that but whatever! And then Soda said he knew my secret I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about! He said I had the hots for him! Then I blew up and Kit told me to calm down and somethings were said! Some harsh things! Things that wouldn't be nice in a million years! But he said it was a joke but I was still sad, well Kit was gone but I told him I was still sad and I needed one of her hugs! He said he was gonna do something for me and he's not exactley a person who pulls pranks but I sure as hell didn't know what he was gonna do! He told me that Darry had already gone to bed so he was gonnna let Pony come over to my house for the night! I must have told Soda about a million times that I loved him for doing that for me!!!!! It was around 9 and I heared a knock on the door I ran to open it and it was Pony and Soda!!!!!! He came to drop off Pony. So he picked me up in his arms and gave me a kiss! Johnny came out of his room and asked what was going on! Pony and Soda said hi to Johnny and we went back to my room! I heard Soda start to tell Johnny about what happend! Johnny wasn't to happy about it but he was happy that  I wasn't sad anymore! I shut my door and sat at the end of my bed and told Pony what had happend cause he didn't know why he was there but he was ok with it lol! Then we just started making out cause well thats what we do! But we stopped. He was kinda leaning up against the wall and I was laying my head on his chest! and we just talked about whatever I don't even remeber! Then I looked at the clock and it was 12!!! I knew Johnny had been asleep a while! But time went so fast! So we got up so we could get under the covers so we could go to sleep and he kissed me goodnight and told me he loved me! I did and told him the same! He covered us both up and put his arm around me and I held on to his hand and we were both out in about 10 minutes!

The End!

Brooks!!!!!

15 comments:

  1. U two are boring. Like seriously! Who doesn't fuck when u are alone like that?! U disappoint me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven what is your problem. Brookie, I am glad you and Pony had a fun,clean night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha you crack me up steve! But people (mostly women) care about the little things too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shut up steve!!!! johnny was home that would have been kinda wierd fukcing his bestfrend wen he's rite down the hall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw... cuties. You make me laugh Brookie. " Then we just started making out cause well thats what we do!"

    And...How come I don't get that priviledge, Soda? Huh?! Discrimination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. so wat ur saying is if our bro wasnt thier u would hav fucked? :D. sorry im attempting akwardness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. >:( just a little dawn!!!!! now i know y pony never leaves a comment on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never eat 3 advil. It doesnt make you puke. it just smells and tastes like FUCKING HELL

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats so SWEET ...............:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have the password

    ReplyDelete