Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Friday, February 19, 2010

Movie Night

So Pony got banned from all the dances till march I mean couldn't it of waited for another week? But it was ok I didn't feel like going out tonight just haning out with Ponyboy and watching a movie! Oh and eating pizza lol! I got the movie Paranormal Activity! So here's my review: SCARIEST FUCKING MOVIE EVER DON'T WATCH IT!!!! Then again I get scared so easily even if somebody comes up behind me and pokes me in the sides!!! I hate that!!! But I went to the movie store and I got the movie and it was rated R I think but one of my old friends works there so he just let me rent it! But I got there at 7 and Darry was goin on his date with Sammy! He told us to behave and don't do anything stupid! He trusts us so much doesn't he? But we went to the park like we normally do and hung out there for a while! We went back to the house and Ponyboy ordered pizza Half mushroom and half was sausage cause I don't like mushroom! He put in the movie and we ate the pizza! Then I laid down on the couch kinda laying on him but he was holding me and he had his feet up! The movie started and he didn't let me go the whole time we both screamed through out the whole movie but it was kinda funny! When it was over I started to get tired and almost fell asleep on his lap but he kinda shook me and told me he wanted to give me something!!!! So I sat up and he went back to his room. I was kinda scared about what it was gonna be and he brought out a small box and sat by me and opened it up and it was a small silver ring with diamonds and on top of that it said "I Love You" on it I looked up at him and he smiled and took it out of the box and put it on my finger. I kinda started to cry and he wiped the tear from my cheek and gave me a kiss! We layed back down on the couch and about an hour later I heard Soda come in with Katie she looked tired and went back to there room but I got up so Pony wouldn't wake up and he saw me and said hi I showed him the ring Pony gave me and he smiled and said he was happy for me and him and gave me a hug! He asked if I needed a ride home but I told him I was stayin there tonight! He said ok and he told me he was tired and going to bed! I said good night and went back over to the couch and layed back down and Pony kinda woke up but just put his arm around me and covered me up with the blanket and I was out in about 5 minutes!!!! It was a great night I had fun Pony!!!! I Love You!!!

 ♥Brooke♥


Here's the ring Ponyboy got me!!!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. I Had Fun Last Night!! :D I Love You Too Brookie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D i love the ring should i put a pic of it up?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every other thing that comes out of that fella's mouth in the movie is "Fuck"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only person in existence that hasn't see that movie? haha
    I'm happy for you guys :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope, i haven't either
    and like i said on ponys blog, you guys are so sweet it gives me a tooth ake ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are so good together :) very happy for you brookie and you too pony

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y isn't their a pic of me on ur sidebar?!?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. o im really sorry johnny i took it off wen i was mad at you about sumthin ill put back up!!!!=D i kept thinkin about it and puttin it off i feel bad im really sorry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post somethin brook D:. ur lack of commenting and posting is depressing ur sister :(.

    ReplyDelete