Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Puppy!

So the other day I was walking home from school and it was really cold outside and I had my coat on and my bag and everything. I was just about to the park and I saw a small brown box kind of moving around! It scared me a little but I put my bag by a tree and walked over to it. There was a little brown thing in it and it looked like a child's teddy bear the hadn’t been taken care of! I picked it up and it was a small puppy! I mean it looked like a torn up rag doll! It kind of yelped and liked my cheek and I knew I couldn’t let it stay there in the freezing cold in a box so I took of my jacket that was underneath my coat and wrapped her up in it and held her in my arms! I walked home and I gave her a bath and when she got out and was all clean she was running around the house playing with spunky! It was soooo cute! I hear wedding bells!! Haha, but then Dawn came home and saw them and I was on the couch watching a movie about asleep and Spunky and well I haven’t named her yet but they were at the end of the couch under a blanket but their heads were sticking out it was so cute! But Dawn saw her and thought the same thing and now we have two dogs, and Pony’s cat, and a bird we never had a single pet when we were with our parents now we’ve got a zoo! It’s crazy! So do you all have any names!!!!!!! I can’t think of anything!


Here's a pic of my puppy!

24 comments:

  1. haha our puppy could eat ur puppy for breakfast :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new puppy. You should name her Callie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thats a cute name!!! and dally shut the fuck up ur dog is not eating mine if u do i'll have dawn kill you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. carson would like me to let you know its not a dog if you can drop kick it

    ReplyDelete
  5. im already clearing my schedule for monday to kill him. and i think we should name it bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha brook im just kiddin.. ur dog is tuff. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. good dawn!!!!! but i like callie! its cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, I just have awesome puppy naming skills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. its bucket D:<. u could call him wat u like but he is soooooooo a bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok dawn for the last time HER name is CALLIE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wat ever helps u sleep at night brook :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another dog?!?!? Ahahaha I'm gonna go insane!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 dogs a cat and a bird!!! o yea and 3 blondes!!! wow that must suck huh johnny!?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bucket? Carson Wanted Me 2 Name My Kitty That....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha... Three blondes :)

    Pony now you sound all depressed

    ReplyDelete
  16. NO PONES!! I WANTED U TO NAME UR CAT THAT!!!! GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brooke ! Post ! The World Depends On It !

    (i felt like being like pony and useing caps for all my words)

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHAHAH. Brookie sorry but yea, it ain't a dog if you can drop kick it like Blair said :P
    WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE A FUCKING ZOO IN YOUR HOME?!
    I saw we charge people to come see :D Dawn could be one of the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  19. -_-. im to pretty to b an animal D:....wait? are people animals?

    ReplyDelete
  20. brookie if u wann be the first to meet kendall we could double date :D

    ReplyDelete