Brookie Cade

My photo
HI! Imma Nerd but You Can Call Me Brook :D

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Prom!!!

Last night was prom! It was so much fun! Me and Pony went and since Brayden is on a surfing tour Jamie went with Carson lol! Me and James spent the whole night at my house getting ready. We heard a car outside and I did my happy squealy thing that apparently is so fucking hilarious!!! Jamie started lauging and I shot her a death glare. She tried to stop but couldn't so what ever lol! Anyway we heard a knock at the door. Since Carson doesn't do dresses she was wearing a tux. Me and James started laughing really hard at that then Pony came in a gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and smiled. He took out a small box it had a crasoge in it. It had blue flowers and one small white rose on it. Carson got one for James too but it wasn't real cause I don't think that black rose's are real lol! Pony put it on my wrist and I gave him a kiss. We got to the school and were stopped at the door to show them our tickets. We all met Cristy there and met her boyfriend. He's really nice! A limo pulled up and  four socs got out. It was Sean, Vance, and their dates. I almost started crying but I looked at Pony and he made me happy. I didn't need someone who was going to hurt me around. Vance looked at me like anyone else would. Like I was trash. Sean came over to me and asked if we could talk. I looked at everyone and said sure. We sat on the brick wall by the entrance to the school. He said he was sorry for what he did to me. He never ment to hurt me and felt terrible. I told him it was a little late for an apology. He said he knew but asked if we could still be friends. "Maybe at some point down the road we can. I love Ponyboy but I still haven't completley gotten over what you did to me." He said he was sorry again. I told him that at one point we could be friends. He smiled and I did back he kissed me on the cheek and left. I went over to Pony and he asked what that was about I shrugged and said nothing and gave Pony a kiss. A long kiss to show that I loved him and didn't want Sean back. He smiled and we walked in to the school. The principal saw Carson and didn't look happy. Our principal is nice but she didn't and I guess still doesn't like Carson. We went into the gym...there was a path way leading outside. We went and danced a while lol. Pony took put his arm around my waist and we went outside. We got a drink and sat on one of the benches that was under a gazibo. It was covered with lights and had flowers around it. When me and Pony broke up I gave him back his ring that said I love you on it. I had forgotten about it until now. He pulled it out and put in on my finger! I smiled and gave him long kiss. There were speakers outside. A slow song started and he held out his hand and we started dancing. I felt like I was in a dream at that moment. You always see it in movies but you never think that you'll be the one it happens too. The song ended a couple minutes later and I lookd down at the ring. Pony could tell how happy I was. He always can. He picked me up and swung me around and gave me a kiss. We went back inside to see that ATL was playing. I ran over to James and Cris and started dancing. Carson was hanging out with some of her old friends who didn't drop out. Pony and Cris' Bf were talking too. The dance ended at 12:00 but this time none of us lost a glass slipper, our clothes didn't turn into rags, and the car didn't turnn into a pumpkin. I did get my prince though. It was my Cinderella moment and I was happy!

Brookie<3

6 comments:

  1. awww the moment where u just talk about u and pony made me go triple awww.... btw i posted and yay im the first to comment but im soo happy for u congrats for ur GOOD cinderella night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im Glad You Had Just As Much Fun As I Did. I Love You Brooklyn Cade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought you meant that Carson didn't turn into a pumpkin. Lmao :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfao! ik it kinda sounded like it cuz we call her car lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys really make me smile. You're like sooooo cute together. I want to pinch your little cheeks.

    Lol. Sorry. Big sister disease.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Carson never fails to impress me. I love that bitch. Or should I say son of a bitch?

    ReplyDelete